d3adr0ck

Default 1995 Buick Skylark headlight problem

I have a 1995 Buick Skylark that I am having problems with. The other day
the turn signals werent working, so I brought it into the shop and they said
it needed a new flasher and fuse, and then they were working again... but I
noticed my cruice control was non functional. Today on my ride home from
work I noticed my headlights were not working. Anything u can think of that
might be causing these problems? someone please help email me -

David

Sounds like you may have a bad switch at the signal lever, or some damaged
wiring in the steering column harness...

All three systems that you mention are controlled by the turn signal
lever...

Signal lights, cruise control, high/low beam, as well as wipers.

David
UnderTheDash.com