Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Happy NY

...... from 2009 to those still in 2008 .

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Geoff wrote:

..... from 2009 to those still in 2008 .

geoff

Cor Blimey ! A nice post.

Back @ you mate ! It'll need to be more than 'happy' to survive though.
I say off with the bankers' / lawyers' / politicians' / Overpaid CEOs'
etc heads and sell their property and take their savings and investments
to reduce our taxes and bring back some financial stability.

And NO. I'm not kidding. Only REVOLUTION will do it. The French managed
it about 200 years ago and are now one of the most highly advanced
countries in Europe.

And bring the troops back, get them doing 'public works' like fixing the
roads and cut ALL military capital spending to the core. Who NEEDS an
F35 or F22 ? What are they ever to be used for ? Fighting Russians ?
LMFAO ! The Russians are on the brink of bankruptcy themselves. It's the
ONLY recovery situation possible.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Federico Federico is offline

HappyNewYork?
F.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Federico wrote:

HappyNewYork?
F.

Happy New **** ?

I intend to have a few of those this year, yes it's 2009 here now.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Eeyore" wrote ...
Geoff wrote:
..... from 2009 to those still in 2008 .

Cor Blimey ! A nice post.

And NO. I'm not kidding. Only REVOLUTION will do it.

Indeed! As soon as the planet completes the current revolution,
it will be 2009 in all the time-zones. :-)

happy 4th Peter Larsen[_3_] Pro Audio 2 July 4th 08 10:31 PM
happy new hears TubeGarden Vacuum Tubes 1 January 2nd 05 06:09 AM
I'm really happy for them.. Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 2 December 14th 03 07:03 AM
Happy Happy Happy dave weil Audio Opinions 3 October 2nd 03 07:42 AM