Posted to rec.audio.pro
John Phillips John Phillips is offline

Default DUY Plugs on Sale - Looking to Split Cost

DUY has their plugs on sale and I am looking for someone to share in the
purchase. They have a two for one deal such that if I buy the plugs
that I want at full price, someone else can have a legal registered copy
and we can share the price where each pay half. I have been looking at
these for a while and this is the best deal that I have seen, this is
good until the 31th so I will need to do this quickly (I just found out
about it). With the exception of DUY31 and DUY Silence (which are only
for Mac) you can select PC or Mac for these plugs. I do not want these
two plugs anyway.

http://www.duystore.com/com/promo.html

I want the EverPak and DaD Tape, both native plugs. These are some of
the favorites used by Charles Dye.

http://www.charlesdye.com/faveplugs.html

The DUY configurator is:

http://www.duy.net/nbc/nbc08.asp

The package price is $549 US so the per person cost would be $274.50.

I am going here first but if I do not hear anything soon, I am going to
over to DUC and milarforum.com.

Please respond by my email if interested.

Thanks,

John Phillips