Christos Tsantilis

Default Top notch STUDIO GEAR BLOW OUT!!!!!!

Top notch STUDIO GEAR BLOW OUT!!!!!!
Asking Price:
Condition: Mint
Age: N/A
Very high end studio gear used for short periods of time
at a commercial recording studio in manhatten. All gear
professionally maintained and well kept. All gear is in
pristine condition and sound AMAZING!! These
are some super pieces that pains me to let go of, but I
need to pay the bills. I have pictures of all the gear, and
the original boxes and documentation for most things.
Email me for details. Serious Inquires ONLY. NO
TRADES. All gear is available to test out if you're nearby
NYC.

PMC AML-1: bryston bi-amped self-powered super HIFI
studio nearfield monitors. $3000/pair

Chandler LTD-1: Neve 1073 mic-pre/EQ hand-wired
reissue. Like new, 3 available. $2000 with PSU

Chandler TG-1: EMI-reissue compressor/limiter.
Beatles/Abbey Road original compressor/limiter similar
to a Fairchild 670 without tubes! This is a Stellar unit.
Serial # 001. $3300 with PSU

ATI 8MX2: 8 channel mic-pre/limiter. 1U rackspace unit,
built in mixer with great sounding mic-pre's and smooth
limiters. Clean and Flexible. $2000 with XLR snake

Mackie HR824: Studio monitors $900/pair