Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pi-Qui Pi-Qui is offline

Default A Compassionate 2009

We wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

We wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

We wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of Gaya.

We wish you Wisdom to choose.
those things that really matter in life.

We wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

We wish you Happiness and Joy...
All Blessings for the New Year.

We wish you the best of everything...
no more lying politicians
or greedy businessmen.
compassion and love.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.pro.live-sound,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Pi-Qui wrote:

We wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

Nice ideas. Let's keep it simple, Ok ?

We wish you a lack of insolvency !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ray Thomas[_2_] Ray Thomas[_2_] is offline

"Pi-Qui" wrote in message
We wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

We wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

We wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of Gaya.

We wish you Wisdom to choose.
those things that really matter in life.

We wish you Generousity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

We wish you Happiness and Joy...
All Blessings for the New Year.

We wish you the best of everything...
no more lying politicians
or greedy businessmen.
compassion and love.

Are these the lyrics to a previously unknown and unreleased Lennon/Harrison
song ?
Ray