audiopeasant

Default 1 PAIR OF JBL 82t SPEAKERS

This is a great sounding speaker very similar to the LXE 770's I have
listed in another add. The big difference in the two speakers is the
condition of the cabinet. They are a little rough. If you are looking
for a great pair of speakers and cosmetics do not matter; these are for
you. They have an 8" woofer with a 1" titanium tweeter. The cabinet is
the low point on these. They are a rosewood vinyl finish and have many
scratches. The veneer is slightly seperated on some corners. They are
however, just fine sonically. Check my feedback on Ebay "audiopeasant"