Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Protection of investment

"west ****ing brain dead ****"

I was trying to lighten the load with some off-the-wall humor regarding
fuses. How can anyone with an ounce of common sense take parallel
fusing
seriously. You need to lighten up Graham. Parallel fuses indeed!

** All Yamaha P2200/1 power amps have two 3AG size, AC fuse holders on
the
rear, labelled " T4A 250V " and they are wired in parallel.

Not so crazy at all.

Well then Graham, Sander, & Arny must be wrong.

** ****wits like YOU do not get to say who is wrong - not ever.

You don't get 1/2 the amps when paralleling fuses. I was a joke man.

** YOU are a joke and a TROLL, a very sick ****ing one.

I didn't say you couldn't parallel fuses.

** Shame your post above says exactly that.

YOU DAMN LIAR !!

I used resistor math to calculate Ftotal(a) total.

** Identical fuses in parallel obviously add to double the current.

YOU ****ING IMBECILE !!!!!!!!

More importantly,
Phil, you called me a fu**ing idiot and now my feelings are hurt.

** Kindly go top yourself.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
..
:
:
: ** YOU are a joke and a TROLL, a very sick f***ing one.
:
Pot - Kettle - Toaster - Black! Philthy you're at it again!
:
:
: YOU DAMN LIAR !!
:
see above

:
: YOU F***ING IMBECILE !!!!!!!!
:
see above

:
: More importantly,
: Phil, you called me a fu**ing idiot and now my feelings
are hurt.
:
:
: ** Kindly go top yourself.
:
Why won't you ever take your own advice eh? You're really
adept at handing it out BUT never for a second follow it.
No wonder you are so unemployable.
:
:
:
: ........ Philthy the supreme hypocrite
:
Also some advice from your mother as well "Stop it or you
will go blind!"

TT

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_2_] west[_2_] is offline

Phil: Well, I never! There.... I'll probably never speak to you again,
Phil. I realize it's harsh punishment, but I believe that you went a tad
too far this time. Oh screw it...Kiss me you fool.

west

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

"west" wrote in message
Phil: Well, I never! There.... I'll probably never speak
to you again,
Phil. I realize it's harsh punishment, but I believe that
you went a tad
too far this time. Oh screw it...Kiss me you fool.

west

If you are serious you will have a better chance if you
stand in the orchestra pit at Sydney university with your
fly undone. Oh and pretend to be one of Philthy's
lecturers. So the rumour goes ;-) ;-)

So just for the record West, why not ask Philthy "Why" he
suddenly threw away a fully funded scholarship at Uni and
under what circumstances he left and why a certain lecturer
left at about the same time?

Regards TT (PA's arch nemesis and all round good guy)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_2_] west[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message

"west" wrote in message
Phil: Well, I never! There.... I'll probably never speak
to you again,
Phil. I realize it's harsh punishment, but I believe that
you went a tad
too far this time. Oh screw it...Kiss me you fool.

west

If you are serious you will have a better chance if you
stand in the orchestra pit at Sydney university with your
fly undone. Oh and pretend to be one of Philthy's
lecturers. So the rumour goes ;-) ;-)

So just for the record West, why not ask Philthy "Why" he
suddenly threw away a fully funded scholarship at Uni and
under what circumstances he left and why a certain lecturer
left at about the same time?

Regards TT (PA's arch nemesis and all round good guy)

That a bit too heavy for me to touch.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

"west" wrote in message

"TT" wrote in message

"west" wrote in message
[...]

The moral to the story is "If you rampage around usenet
abusing all the time people then those same people will gang
up on you and dig up all the dirt they can find." And there
has been quite a bit I might add.

Regards TT

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
WindsorFox WindsorFox is offline

Phil Allison wrote:

** YOU are a joke and a TROLL, a very sick ****ing one.

I didn't say you couldn't parallel fuses.

** Shame your post above says exactly that.

YOU DAMN LIAR !!

I used resistor math to calculate Ftotal(a) total.

** Identical fuses in parallel obviously add to double the current.

YOU ****ING IMBECILE !!!!!!!!

More importantly,
Phil, you called me a fu**ing idiot and now my feelings are hurt.

** Kindly go top yourself.
........ Phil

Do you kiss your mamma with that filthy mouth? It's been said those
shy of intellect and vocabulary try to make up for it with profanity.

--
"Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

Default **** OFF TROLL IDIOT

"west" wrote in message

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Windsor ****wit Fox"

** READ what has been said to you - ****WIT !!

Then **** OFF !!

You ASD ****ed MORON !!

You know ... I think we might all miss Phil if he ever went away.

west

Then enjoy it while it lasts. It's only a question of time.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_2_] west[_2_] is offline

"TT" wrote in message

"west" wrote in message
[...]

And I thought that strange looking embouchure he had was from being a
flutist.

Cordially, west