SGAE1976

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really rock!

Wow, I´m still speechless. I just bought BEHRINGER Vampire guitar amp
and this little german ******* really rocks! BEHRINGER developed a
modelling technology that really reminds me of my beloved tube amps.
BEHRINGER started dealing with guitar amps and modelling technologies
some years ago. My first experience was with the BEHRINGER v-amp one.

It was ok for some high gain sounds, but it didn´t convinced me in
general. A year later BEHRINGER came up with the BEHRINGER v-amp two.
This one had much more ampmodells and the emulation was much better.
BEHRINGER went on developing a 19" edition of their v-amp 2 and this
one became a fixed part of my studio setup, beside a lot of other
products from BEHRINGER (BEHRINGER is definitely best value for
money!!). But I still had problems with the reproduction of my sounds
live on stage. But it seemed like BEHRINGER heard my preys.

They developed the BEHRINGER vampire. This is a stereo combo amp with
a 2x50W power amplifier and as preamp the approved BEHRINGER v-amp.
First a was a little sceptic, because BEHRINGER is well known for
their proaudio stuff, what doesn't have to mean that you can build
guitar amps, but I had to admit: BEHRINGER did it again!! I did
several gigs with my new BEHRINGER and I am totally persuaded. In the
beginning there were a lot doubtful gazes from the crowd, because most
of them are the classic Marshall guys and they haven't seen a
BEHRINGER guitar amp yet. After finishing our set there was always a
crowd of guitarist or sound engineers standing around my amp. Everyone
was looking for the tubes in it, but I had to tell them about the
BEHRINGER v-amp technology and the great speaker emulation. I'm not
sure, but I think BEHRINGER asked Jürgen Rath, a well known German amp
designer to develop this 4x12 cab. D.I. output. And it sounds amazing.
You don't even have to deal with microphones or their positioning.
Everything I have to take for a gig is my guitar and my BEHRINGER
vampire. Switch it on, plug in and rock!!!!!

The only downer is, that there is no amp head available yet, and
usually that's it what guitarist want! But I'm sure that someday
BEHRINGER will build guitar heads, because they offer cabinets
already! ROCK ON!!!!
Michael St. Pierre

"SGAE1976" wrote in message
om...
Wow, I´m still speechless. I just bought BEHRINGER Vampire guitar amp
and this little german ******* really rocks! BEHRINGER developed a
modelling technology that really reminds me of my beloved tube amps.
BEHRINGER started dealing with guitar amps and modelling technologies
some years ago. My first experience was with the BEHRINGER v-amp one.

rest of advert snipped

That was totally lame...
Now I'm beginning to understand why people despise BEHRINGER so much.

Scott Dorsey

In article ,
Michael St. Pierre wrote:

"SGAE1976" wrote in message
. com...
Wow, I´m still speechless. I just bought BEHRINGER Vampire guitar amp
and this little german ******* really rocks! BEHRINGER developed a
modelling technology that really reminds me of my beloved tube amps.
BEHRINGER started dealing with guitar amps and modelling technologies
some years ago. My first experience was with the BEHRINGER v-amp one.

rest of advert snipped

That was totally lame...
Now I'm beginning to understand why people despise BEHRINGER so much.

That posting came from a Tiscali customer in Germany somewhere, but I
cannot tell where in Germany it was.

It's true that behringer.de is also a customer of Tiscali, but not in
the same class B.
Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

It's a shame if this spam is Behringer-originated.
I used to have little respect for the products until I bought a few myself.
Their compressors were the mainstay of unlicensed 'pirate' broadcasters for
years, giving them the reputation of cheap & dirty. They really are a good
value, as far as the mixer and mics that I bought go.

I've even started to install the Behringer boards in place of the Carvins
that I had been recommending. The Carvins turned out to be awful in the
reliability department, suffering frequent power supply failures, but the
Behringers are running nicely in all the installations. I use them both at
home and at radio station production studios and not one problem so far.

I tried their large condenser microphones next and was delighted to get the
Shure KSM-32 sound for only $99. One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers and now they have working mics that sound a lot sweeter
and cleaner than the professional broadcast mics they had been using from
E-V and Sennheiser.

A lot of bang for the buck. That's not to say that Uli Behringer isn't doing
everything above board and honestly. For all we know, he *might* be copying
designs from prominent pro products and manufacturing them cheaply in China
with sub-dollar an hour labor. But the equipment we've bought so far is
quite good and seems to be holding up.

It's a shame to see this spam showing up. Behringer needs to be more careful
who they hire to market their products.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com
www.adventuresinanimemusic.com
-

George Perfect

In this place, Scott Dorsey was recorded uttering these words:

That posting came from a Tiscali customer in Germany somewhere, but I
cannot tell where in Germany it was.

It's true that behringer.de is also a customer of Tiscali, but not in
the same class B.

There are still one or two people living in Germany who don't work for
Behringer.

Let's stick to 2+2=4, shall we?

--
George
Newcastle, England

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back - Piet Hein

Andy Cullen

Dear all,

with regard to :

(a) the posting from Sascha (SGAE1976 - BEHRINGER guitar amps, they
really rock!) dtd. 26 Feb 2004 in rec.audio.pro
(b) the posting from Aron Brockowich (Guitar Player - BEHRINGER
VAMPIRE, Great !!! Nice Price) dtd. 26 Feb 2004 in rec.audio.pro

Of course we are delighted to hear postive comments about our products
from satisfied customers, and we are certain that the intentions
behind these postings were only of the best possible kind.

However, we insist that these specific postings do not originate from
the company Behringer. These postings represent individual opinions,
and we explicitly distance ourselves from the originators of these
comments. The individuals from whom these postings originate have no
association with the company Behringer whatsoever.

We do confirm that the company Behringer is taking an active part in
internet newsgroup discussions. Whenever a posting is made by an
employee or associate of the company Behringer, the affiliation to the
company Behringer is made clear in every case.

We assure everyone here that Behringer strives to maintain a
legitimate, serious approach to these discussions. Our participation
is intended solely for the factual clarification of relevant
"applicational" issues as raised by customers and users of our
equipment.

Unfortunately it appears that the synchronicity of these specific
postings, perhaps combined with a little "overenthusiasm" on the part
of the authors, has aroused the suspicions of other participants, and
we feel that this may lead to a detrimental view of Behringer as a
company, which is something which we do not accept.

We hope that this can be appreciated by all.

Best regards

Andy Cullen
Customer Support
BEHRINGER Spezielle Studiotechnik GmbH

"Mark & Mary Ann Weiss" wrote in message ...
[...]

George Perfect

In this place, Andy Cullen was recorded uttering these words:
[... snip ...]

We assure everyone here that Behringer strives to maintain a
legitimate, serious approach to these discussions. Our participation
is intended solely for the factual clarification of relevant
"applicational" issues as raised by customers and users of our
equipment.

Thank you for making your company's position clear. It's good to know
you are around to answer customer questions.

--
George
Newcastle, England
(Please remove leading 'NOSPAM' to reply by email)

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back - Piet Hein

Scott Dorsey

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really ...Ohh Poop!

George wrote:

I have seen posts made by Behringer folks, Andy Cullen, even Uli
Behringer, have had email exchange with lots of behring folks
this post is not coming from Behringer, sounds like a dealer who want to
move inventory

Makes perfect sense. Whoever it is, though, it's in Germany, which should
make it that much easier for Behringer corporate to find out who it is.

do you really think with the millions spent on global advertizing that
behringer would bother with crap like this

No, but I could imagine a rogue employee doing something stupid. I've seen
that before far too many times, sadly even at companies I have worked for.
And I understand the severe embarrassment when it happens because I have
experienced that.

George Gleason

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
George wrote:

I have seen posts made by Behringer folks, Andy Cullen, even Uli
Behringer, have had email exchange with lots of behring folks
this post is not coming from Behringer, sounds like a dealer who want to
move inventory

Makes perfect sense. Whoever it is, though, it's in Germany, which should
make it that much easier for Behringer corporate to find out who it is.

do you really think with the millions spent on global advertizing that
behringer would bother with crap like this

No, but I could imagine a rogue employee doing something stupid. I've

seen
that before far too many times, sadly even at companies I have worked for.
And I understand the severe embarrassment when it happens because I have
experienced that.
--scott

Might even be a troll looking to stir up the behringer users/haters debate
anyway
I have no use for guitar amps I couldn't care less if it was Gods own amp
choice
my job is to amplify them not play through them
george

---

Scott Dorsey

George Gleason wrote:

Might even be a troll looking to stir up the behringer users/haters debate
anyway

Absolutely. I have also seen this sort of thing done by fired employees in
an attempt to get back at their employers. Remember the former Swee****er
guy who poisoned their mailing list not too long ago?

ScotFraser

One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers

And what's not to like about a guy who steers his clients away from free
Neumanns toward $99 Behringers?

Scott Fraser

ScotFraser

Dear Andy,

What's Sock Puppet in German?

Ty Ford

Dear Ty,

What's Sock Puppet in Englisg?

Scott Fraser
George

In article ,
agent86 wrote:

One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers

And what's not to like about a guy who steers his clients away from free
Neumanns toward $99 Behringers?

I will gladly trade all my behringer mics for neumanns
as well as my behringer mixers for cadac's
as long as I don't need to send a metric **** load of money as well
George
agent86

One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers

And what's not to like about a guy who steers his clients away from free
Neumanns toward $99 Behringers?

With friends like that, who needs a proctologist?
Ty Ford

In Article ,
George wrote:
In article ,
(Ty Ford) wrote:

In Article ,
(SGAE1976) wrote:
Wow, IYm still speechless. I just bought BEHRINGER Vampire guitar amp
and this little german ******* really rocks! BEHRINGER developed a
modelling technology that really reminds me of my beloved tube amps.
BEHRINGER started dealing with guitar amps and modelling technologies
some years ago. My first experience was with the BEHRINGER v-amp one.

What a HUGE piece of crap! I guess this means Behringer has decided that RAP
is worthy of abusing with their PR hype. Nice going there Behringer. Way to
make new friends.

I have seen posts made by Behringer folks, Andy Cullen, even Uli
Behringer, have had email exchange with lots of behring folks
this post is not coming from Behringer, sounds like a dealer who want to
move inventory
do you really think with the millions spent on global advertizing that
behringer would bother with crap like this
if you do, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Montana
George

George,

You'll allow me to disagree here. It won't be the first time a company sent
an overzealous servant (directly or indirectly) to this group in hopes of
currying favor.

It won't be the first time a company made (in retrospect) a rather obvious
error in how they would be perceived by the event.

Point: Cullen was pretty quick to respond when the response was negative.
Was his "response" directly or indirectly attributed and by whom? Spin
control or non mea culpa? If the latter, then let's turn out the
pepritrators and show them for who they are. Mr. Cullen could make that
happen, I'm sure.

Point: The use of language in the posts is too refined to have come off the
hip. It was obviously concocted by a marketing person. It doesn't fit the
mold of something from the mind of an overzealous dealer.

Somebody farted in church. It was a big fart and we all got a nice whiff.
With all the lack of reverence due, that's the way I see it.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on
http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Ty Ford

In Article ,
George wrote:
In article ,
agent86 wrote:

One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers

And what's not to like about a guy who steers his clients away from free
Neumanns toward $99 Behringers?

I will gladly trade all my behringer mics for neumanns
as well as my behringer mixers for cadac's
as long as I don't need to send a metric **** load of money as well
George

Dear George,

I get your thought, but listening with your wallet instead of your ears,
while economical, usually results in audio that is not as good.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

George Gleason

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
In Article ,
George wrote:
In article ,
agent86 wrote:

One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down

the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them

into a
couple of Behringers

And what's not to like about a guy who steers his clients away from

free
Neumanns toward $99 Behringers?

I will gladly trade all my behringer mics for neumanns
as well as my behringer mixers for cadac's
as long as I don't need to send a metric **** load of money as well
George

Dear George,

I get your thought, but listening with your wallet instead of your ears,
while economical, usually results in audio that is not as good.

Regards,

Ty Ford

I match the tools to the job
painting a fence does not require the same quality of brush that painting
the Mona Lisa would
George

---

George Perfect

In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:

You'll allow me to disagree here. It won't be the first time a company sent
an overzealous servant (directly or indirectly) to this group in hopes of
currying favor.

Ty - with respect, we have an outright, official denial of any
involvement in that message on behalf of Behringer. Andy Cullen was
speaking on behalf of his company when he wrote that message. What is it
- other than prejudice - that leads you to suggest he was lying?

It won't be the first time a company made (in retrospect) a rather obvious
error in how they would be perceived by the event.

Maybe so - and it's not the first time folks have jumped on Behringer on
the flimsiest of excuses.

Nobody from Behringer was responsible for that original "review".

What's so hard to understand?

Point: Cullen was pretty quick to respond when the response was negative.
Was his "response" directly or indirectly attributed and by whom? Spin
control or non mea culpa? If the latter, then let's turn out the
pepritrators and show them for who they are. Mr. Cullen could make that
happen, I'm sure.

Behringer is - rightly IMO - sensitive about what gets said about them
here. I see nothing suspicious in Andy Cullen trying to set the record
straight - only AFTER several people had alleged the original message
originated within the company.

Maybe I should start a rumour about you so we can measure how many
milliseconds it takes you to respond? ;)

Point: The use of language in the posts is too refined to have come off the
hip. It was obviously concocted by a marketing person. It doesn't fit the
mold of something from the mind of an overzealous dealer.

Interesting interpretation. It reads to me as if it was written by a
youngster trying to ape the puffy reviews in many magazines. Not one
word of it looked as if it came from a professional.

Somebody farted in church. It was a big fart and we all got a nice whiff.
With all the lack of reverence due, that's the way I see it.

Please yourself.

As long as we're all clear that it wasn't Andy Cullen who farted.

--
George
Newcastle, England
(Please remove leading 'NOSPAM' to reply by email)

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back - Piet Hein
WillStG

George Perfect
we have an outright, official denial of any
involvement in that message on behalf of Behringer. Andy Cullen was
speaking on behalf of his company when he wrote that message. What is it
- other than prejudice - that leads you to suggest he was lying?

The official denial said "we are delighted to hear positive reviews from
satisfied customers" and "the opinions are individual responses" - obviously
suggesting the reviews were credible, and not word one about them being posts
intended to make Behringer look bad. And Jim from Behringer USA now says that
response was approved by "Mr Behringer himself". Why would any manager let
alone the President of a company ask a Tech to deal with PR or Customer
relations issues? Why didn't the response include an "if this was written by
one of our people they will be reprimanded for it" statement from Uli
Behringer?

Sorry George, this smells very badly of a "wink and nod" situation.

Maybe so - and it's not the first time folks have jumped on Behringer on
the flimsiest of excuses.

Nobody from Behringer was responsible for that original "review".

What's so hard to understand?

They made no statement in their response that "we know this makes us look
bad", they didn't say that someone was trying to soil Behringer's reputation by
posting crap. They gave no consideration to the idea that someone who
distributes their product, who is not technically "from Behringer" could well
have been doing this. Instead they just flat out claimed it was a post from
"overzealous users" while they lent weight rather to the notion they were
credible "reviews".

At the very least, they have not been forthcoming. Had they been, the
company disclaimers would have a good deal more credibility. As it is their
disclaimers just add to the stink.

As long as we're all clear that it wasn't Andy Cullen who farted.

As we know now that Andy's post was "approved by Mr. Behringer himself",
obviously the smell originates elsewhere.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Ty Ford

In Article , George
Perfect wrote:
In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:

You'll allow me to disagree here. It won't be the first time a company sent
an overzealous servant (directly or indirectly) to this group in hopes of
currying favor.

Ty - with respect, we have an outright, official denial of any
involvement in that message on behalf of Behringer. Andy Cullen was
speaking on behalf of his company when he wrote that message. What is it
- other than prejudice - that leads you to suggest he was lying?

1. Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook."

2. My response is not based on prejudice, thank you very much.

3. Nothing I've seen has been said about who the posters are and what's up
with them. Were Cullen interested in clearing the air, his best energies
could be applied to rectifying the situation, repairing the damage to his
company's reputation and to make the position clear himself, personally.
That way he'd be on record.

It won't be the first time a company made (in retrospect) a rather obvious
error in how they would be perceived by the event.

Maybe so - and it's not the first time folks have jumped on Behringer on
the flimsiest of excuses.

Flimsiest of excuses? That comment is not even worthy of response.

Nobody from Behringer was responsible for that original "review".

What's so hard to understand?

Please review all of my comments above and below.

Point: Cullen was pretty quick to respond when the response was negative.
Was his "response" directly or indirectly attributed and by whom? Spin
control or non mea culpa? If the latter, then let's turn out the
pepritrators and show them for who they are. Mr. Cullen could make that
happen, I'm sure.

Behringer is - rightly IMO - sensitive about what gets said about them
here. I see nothing suspicious in Andy Cullen trying to set the record
straight - only AFTER several people had alleged the original message
originated within the company.

Maybe I should start a rumour about you so we can measure how many
milliseconds it takes you to respond? ;)

With all due respect;

1. It's been done. In every case, the number of people who responded on my
behalf before I got the chance to was really quite heart-warming. Mr. Cullen
could possibly curry such favor, but he'd have to some cleanup work to do.
Even then, it might not work, because of the current dynamics of this
newsgroup and Mr. Cullen's communicational abilities. Very few company
people are accepted here. Those who have been accepted know how to
communicate to the group.

2. That you have had such a vituperous idea is not to your credit.

Point: The use of language in the posts is too refined to have come off the
hip. It was obviously concocted by a marketing person. It doesn't fit the
mold of something from the mind of an overzealous dealer.

Interesting interpretation. It reads to me as if it was written by a
youngster trying to ape the puffy reviews in many magazines. Not one
word of it looked as if it came from a professional.

You are either pulling my leg or you need a wakeup call. Please take the
opportunity to make this that opportunity.

Somebody farted in church. It was a big fart and we all got a nice whiff.
With all the lack of reverence due, that's the way I see it.

Please yourself.

As long as we're all clear that it wasn't Andy Cullen who farted.

Apparently not, although he or someone else from the company might have
served the beans.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

George Gleason

Apparently not, although he or someone else from the company might have
served the beans.

or the other option so unthinkable to many here
someend user Loved this amp and went on a praise rant over something he felt
strongly about.
Behringer saw no reason to tell someone who found and loved thier amp ,that
he should stop saying such rediculous and damaging stuff, about a piece of
behringer gear

I believe it was a end user who found and loved a behringer amp and decided
to post his feelings.
nothing more
much like I do about SLS loudspeakers and the Allen&Heath Icon mixer
george

---

George

Wow, just like your product designs!

Wow just like your statments.
George

Wayne

(Andy Cullen) wrote:

Of course we are delighted to hear postive comments about our products
from satisfied customers, and we are certain that the intentions
behind these postings were only of the best possible kind.

However, we insist that these specific postings do not originate from
the company Behringer.

Wow, just like your product designs!

ulysses

Hey guys, maybe we need to find another horse to ride. Me thinks this one is
dead.
Besides, nobody really cares about dead horses.

--Wayne

-"sounded good to me"-
George Gleason

"Wayne" wrote in message
(Andy Cullen) wrote:

Of course we are delighted to hear postive comments about our products
from satisfied customers, and we are certain that the intentions
behind these postings were only of the best possible kind.

However, we insist that these specific postings do not originate from
the company Behringer.

Wow, just like your product designs!

ulysses

Hey guys, maybe we need to find another horse to ride. Me thinks this one

is
dead.
Besides, nobody really cares about dead horses.

beyond dead wanye ,this horse is all a figment in thier imagination
george

---

Ty Ford

In Article ,
"George Gleason" wrote:

Apparently not, although he or someone else from the company might have
served the beans.

or the other option so unthinkable to many here
someend user Loved this amp and went on a praise rant over something he felt
strongly about.
Behringer saw no reason to tell someone who found and loved thier amp ,that
he should stop saying such rediculous and damaging stuff, about a piece of
behringer gear

I believe it was a end user who found and loved a behringer amp and decided
to post his feelings.
nothing more
much like I do about SLS loudspeakers and the Allen&Heath Icon mixer
george

That's what I like about the democracy we have over here George. I can let
you have that thought without losing a wink of sleep.

Regards,

Ty Ford

For Ty Ford V/O demos, audio services and equipment reviews,
click on http://www.jagunet.com/~tford

Joe Pacheco

George,

I've said it before and Ill say it again, you are my favorite
Behringer supporter if only becuase your thoughts are coherent and
ofter backed by research. But I do have to ask, what are your
connections with Behringer? Do you work for them? Sell thier products?
Just an end user?

"George Gleason" wrote in message ...
"Wayne" wrote in message
(Andy Cullen) wrote:

Of course we are delighted to hear postive comments about our products
from satisfied customers, and we are certain that the intentions
behind these postings were only of the best possible kind.

However, we insist that these specific postings do not originate from
the company Behringer.

Wow, just like your product designs!

ulysses

Hey guys, maybe we need to find another horse to ride. Me thinks this one

is
dead.
Besides, nobody really cares about dead horses.

beyond dead wanye ,this horse is all a figment in thier imagination
george

---

George Gleason

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
In Article ,
"George Gleason" wrote:

[...]

actually in a democracy if enough people say it is so, it becomes so.
I perfer a republic where things are not subject to having to cater to the
unwashed masses to remain true
George

---

Your Add Here!

Have you ever heard a real guitar amp?
George Perfect

In this place, Ty Ford was recorded uttering these words:
Ty - with respect, we have an outright, official denial of any
involvement in that message on behalf of Behringer. Andy Cullen was
speaking on behalf of his company when he wrote that message. What is it
- other than prejudice - that leads you to suggest he was lying?

1. Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook."

Still living in Salem, are we?

In your mind, everyone who denies an action is guilty by their own
words. Interesting if topsy-turvy view of what the rest of us call
natural justice.

2. My response is not based on prejudice, thank you very much.

You could have fooled me. But, taing you at your word, perhaps you'd
like to set out the substance that supports your view?

3. Nothing I've seen has been said about who the posters are and what's up
with them. Were Cullen interested in clearing the air, his best energies
could be applied to rectifying the situation, repairing the damage to his
company's reputation and to make the position clear himself, personally.
That way he'd be on record.

Andy Cullen's message was polite and to the point. Behringer is the
injured party here. Andy Cullen *is* on record (as are we) and the
message states clearly to anyone not too blind or unwilling to see that
Behringer was not responsibl for the original posts.

It won't be the first time a company made (in retrospect) a rather obvious
error in how they would be perceived by the event.

Maybe so - and it's not the first time folks have jumped on Behringer on
the flimsiest of excuses.

Flimsiest of excuses? That comment is not even worthy of response.

Until you manage to say *anything* of substance to support your position
it remains more valuable than anything you have said in this thread.

Nobody from Behringer was responsible for that original "review".

What's so hard to understand?

Please review all of my comments above and below.

OK - done that. Behringer is still not responsible for the original
"review" and you haven't said anything that even hints otherwise.

Maybe I should start a rumour about you so we can measure how many
milliseconds it takes you to respond? ;)

With all due respect;

1. It's been done. In every case, the number of people who responded on my
behalf before I got the chance to was really quite heart-warming.

Did I just miss soemthing again? Who (apart from Will Miho in one of his
odd moods) responded on your behalf?

Mr. Cullen
could possibly curry such favor, but he'd have to some cleanup work to do.
Even then, it might not work, because of the current dynamics of this
newsgroup and Mr. Cullen's communicational abilities. Very few company
people are accepted here. Those who have been accepted know how to
communicate to the group.

Am I missing something again? Is this some kind of popularity contest
that you think you are winning?

If so, I apologise - I thought we were having a civil discussion about
whether Behringer wrote a stupid message.

2. That you have had such a vituperous idea is not to your credit.

Aah - it took even less time for you to respond than I imagined.

And I didn't even have to start a rumour!

Point: The use of language in the posts is too refined to have come off the
hip. It was obviously concocted by a marketing person. It doesn't fit the
mold of something from the mind of an overzealous dealer.

Interesting interpretation. It reads to me as if it was written by a
youngster trying to ape the puffy reviews in many magazines. Not one
word of it looked as if it came from a professional.

You are either pulling my leg or you need a wakeup call. Please take the
opportunity to make this that opportunity.

OK - I took two nights sound sleep, woke myself up and you still look
wrong.

Somebody farted in church. It was a big fart and we all got a nice whiff.
With all the lack of reverence due, that's the way I see it.

Please yourself.

As long as we're all clear that it wasn't Andy Cullen who farted.

Apparently not, although he or someone else from the company might have
served the beans.

Sigh - nothing anyone says here is going to alter your position, is it?

It's not smart or clever to issue these pronouncements of yours.
Attacking supplier companies does nothing to establish your
independence. And, when you take your attacks to these extremes - and
include individual employees in your target list, your real prejudices
are clear to see.

I'm sure you'd have us all believe that you can put on a cloak of
professional detachment and impartiality when you write your reviews.

Personally, I don't buy it.

--
George
Newcastle, England
(Please remove leading 'NOSPAM' to reply by email)

Problems worthy of attack
Prove their worth by hitting back - Piet Hein
George Gleason

"Your Add Here!" wrote in message
om...
Have you ever heard a real guitar amp?

what do you want us to add?
George

---

Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 04:04 AM
Need Help With Amps in Behringer Monitors tim glasgow Pro Audio 0 November 21st 03 11:11 PM
BEHRINGER SHIPS V-TONE GUITAR PACK SGAE1976 Pro Audio 3 November 15th 03 04:48 PM
Toooooobs for guitar amps Roger W. Norman Pro Audio 76 October 9th 03 11:24 PM
Tons of stuff to sell - amps, head unit, processors, etc. Ge0 Car Audio 3 August 5th 03 04:24 AM