Posted to rec.audio.car
James James is offline

Default Q-Logic Speaker Enclosures

Anyone here ever use the Q-Logic Enclosures to house midrange/tweeter
component speakers ??

If so, how well did you like them? Or better yet, did you like them?

Thanks

James

Posted to rec.audio.car
OldSch00lf00l OldSch00lf00l is offline

James wrote:
Anyone here ever use the Q-Logic Enclosures to house midrange/tweeter
component speakers ??

If so, how well did you like them? Or better yet, did you like them?

Thanks

James

It depends. I found some makes to be quite flimsy and others to be
quite sturdy. If you aren't opposed to potentially having to add mass
to them, they may work in your install.

On the various forums I've seen people beef them up with sound deadening
material as well as fiberglass mixed on the colder side. I suggest you
go some place that stocks them for your vehicle or order them from a
place that will let you return them if you are not satisfied.