Heath Roberts

Default Which Lemo connector mates with Shure U1L bodypack transmitter?

I think the subject line says it all... Anybody know what the right
part number is for the Lemo connector that mates with the connector on
a Shure U1L? I haven't tried calling Shure, of course, but I have poked
all around their web site looking for an answer on spec sheets, etc.,
without finding it. They all just say 'with optional Lemo connector'...

Thanks,
Heath