Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

If this guy really is Scott's dad, doesn't that open up a whole new
world of ridicule for our favorite mutt?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 25, 1:20*pm, hophead wrote:
In article 093f8c92-5416-4fcf-9f79-9cafad950b76
@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com, says...

If this guy really is Scott's dad, doesn't that open up a whole new
world of ridicule for our favorite mutt?

It would indeed. However, it's pretty clear to me that he was joking
around during his back-and-forth with Shhhh. After all, he was the one
mocking Scottie in that earlier thread I referenced.

I agree that it's highly unlikely he's Scott's dad. But who would joke
about such a terrible thing?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 25, 1:51*pm, Boon wrote:
On Nov 25, 1:20*pm, hophead wrote:

In article 093f8c92-5416-4fcf-9f79-9cafad950b76
@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com, says...

If this guy really is Scott's dad, doesn't that open up a whole new
world of ridicule for our favorite mutt?

It would indeed. However, it's pretty clear to me that he was joking
around during his back-and-forth with Shhhh. After all, he was the one
mocking Scottie in that earlier thread I referenced.

I agree that it's highly unlikely he's Scott's dad. But who would joke
about such a terrible thing?

Somebody high on drugs.
Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,rec.audio.opinion
969 969 is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
If this guy really is Scott's dad, doesn't that open up a whole new
world of ridicule for our favorite mutt?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I'd just like to say how flattered I am that there's a thread in my honor in
a group I've never previously been to or heard of. I've been usenet stalked
by a great many people over the years, but you guys have taken it to a new
and altogether more impressive level. Please accept my most heartfelt
standing ovation.

"Boon" wrote in message
If this guy really is Scott's dad, doesn't that open up a whole new
world of ridicule for our favorite mutt?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 26, 3:43*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
I'd just like to say how flattered I am that there's a thread in my honor in
a group I've never previously been to or heard of.

You think it's an honor to be ridiculed? Do tell.

I've been usenet stalked
by a great many people over the years,

Then maybe it's time to get off the computer and join the real world.

but you guys have taken it to a new
and altogether more impressive level. Please accept my most heartfelt
standing ovation.

I don't know...is this supposed to make us feel bad or something? Is
your life is so meaningless that any type of acknowledgement is better
than being completely ignored?

That's right...you're still alive, but just barely. Time to go outside
and look at some trees.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Is your life is so meaningless that any type of acknowledgement is better
than being completely ignored?

Being lectured about not having a life by someone who chooses to spend his
time waging newsgroup vendettas with ScottW is quite ironic indeed.

That's right...you're still alive, but just barely. Time to go outside
and look at some trees.

I'm curious. You used terms like "revenge" and "getting even" when
explaining your Keystone Kopsian group foray into the Chargers NG (since,
apparently, you regard usenet as SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS), but, as Scott is
currently not present there and none of us can stand his ass anyway, how do
you suppose retribution is being exacted? This is a serious question. I'd
appreciate a serious answer if you can manage one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie screeches in outrage.

That's right...you're still alive, but just barely. Time to go outside
and look at some trees.

I'm curious. You used terms like "revenge" and "getting even" when
explaining your Keystone Kopsian group foray into the Chargers NG (since,
apparently, you regard usenet as SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS)

This is soooo disappointing. You were doing quite well at spotting troll-bait
before. You even made a joke when I suggested you were naive. Now this?
Tsk, tsk.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

boopsie screeches in outrage.

Don't flatter yourself.

You were doing quite well at spotting troll-bait before.

The troll bait in question was so obtuse and unoriginal that Helen Keller
couldn't have missed it. Again, don't flatter yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 27, 12:52*am, "badlands420" wrote:
boopsie screeches in outrage.

Don't flatter yourself.

You were doing quite well at spotting troll-bait before.

The troll bait in question was so obtuse and unoriginal that Helen Keller
couldn't have missed it. Again, don't flatter yourself.

Your going to make 2pid feel all sad and ****.

So do you value his input or not? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 27, 12:14*am, "badlands420" wrote:
Is your life is so meaningless that any type of acknowledgement is better
than being completely ignored?

Being lectured about not having a life by someone who chooses to spend his
time waging newsgroup vendettas with ScottW is quite ironic indeed.

It's not "ironic" at all. Yet another idiot who has no idea what the
word means.

That's right...you're still alive, but just barely. Time to go outside
and look at some trees.

I'm curious. You used terms like "revenge" and "getting even" when
explaining your Keystone Kopsian group foray into the Chargers NG (since,
apparently, you regard usenet as SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS), but, as Scott is
currently not present there and none of us can stand his ass anyway, how do
you suppose retribution is being exacted? This is a serious question. I'd
appreciate a serious answer if you can manage one.

If that was an accurate rendition of reality, I could probably manage
a serious answer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So do you value his input or not? LoL.

Very much so, because newsgroups wouldn't be any fun at all if everyone was
reasonable and well-informed. LOLZ!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

If that was an accurate rendition of reality, I could probably manage

a serious answer.

Wow, I think I just heard the sound of your balls shriveling up into
nothingness. Let me know if they drop again, Mary.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 27, 12:14*am, "badlands420" wrote:

I'm curious. You used terms like "revenge" and "getting even" when
explaining your Keystone Kopsian group foray into the Chargers NG (since,
apparently, you regard usenet as SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS), but, as Scott is
currently not present there and none of us can stand his ass anyway, how do
you suppose retribution is being exacted? This is a serious question. I'd
appreciate a serious answer if you can manage one.

1. Usenet is not "serious business". I'm here mainly for the laughs.

2. Perhaps one reason ScottW (or "2pid" as I prefer to call him) is
not here is because he cannot handle being made to look stupid on yet
another newsgroup. Since none of you can seemingly stand his pathetic,
imbecilic ass you should thank us for helping remove him.

3. The fact that he's off cowering somewhere instead of posting his
inane drivel is indeed satisfying. He craves attention and demands
serious consideration of his moronic 'differing POVs'. Personally,
though, I prefer it when he posts because I enjoy tormenting the
idiotic simp. He'll be back on Sunday offering up more of his ill-
informed views. I personally doubt that he's ever played a down. If
nothing else, 2pid values his own opinions quite highly. LoL.

4. In case you hadn't noticed, some of us are even talking football on
the SD group, which is supposedly what that group is about.

Were those responses serious enough for you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

4. In case you hadn't noticed, some of us are even talking football on
the SD group, which is supposedly what that group is about.

Were those responses serious enough for you?

Bratzi needs to find out whether boopsie knows how to solder.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 27, 5:55*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If that was an accurate rendition of reality, I could probably manage

a serious answer.

Wow, I think I just heard the sound of your balls shriveling up into
nothingness. Let me know if they drop again, Mary.

You're on some serious drugs, then. For starters, I never talked about
"revenge" and "getting even." That was someone else, genius. Look it
up.

Dude, you're seriously dumb. No wonder you're defending Scott.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 27, 8:26*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

4. In case you hadn't noticed, some of us are even talking football on
the SD group, which is supposedly what that group is about.

Were those responses serious enough for you?

Bratzi needs to find out whether boopsie knows how to solder.

If you can't machine a pair of goal posts from iron pipe, you can't
play football.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 27, 5:51*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So do you value his input or not? LoL.

Very much so, because newsgroups wouldn't be any fun at all if everyone was
reasonable and well-informed. LOLZ!!

Agreed. I find you very entertaining, genius.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Were those responses serious enough for you?

Bratzi needs to find out whether boopsie knows how to solder.

If you can't machine a pair of goal posts from iron pipe, you can't
play football.

LOL. Or in the alternative, if you can't make a football using pliers and a
trussing needle, you can't play either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Dude, you're seriously dumb.

And you're comically dumb, so I'd say we're even.

No wonder you're defending Scott.

He's my son, I don't have a choice.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

1. Usenet is not "serious business". I'm here mainly for the laughs.

Sorry, I assumed you guys were familiar with common troll humor. It appears
I was mistaken.

2. Perhaps one reason ScottW (or "2pid" as I prefer to call him) is
not here is because he cannot handle being made to look stupid on yet
another newsgroup. Since none of you can seemingly stand his pathetic,
imbecilic ass you should thank us for helping remove him.

My newsgroup experience is not adversely affected by the presence of people
I can't stand. Additionally, as I've stated before, I can't imagine ever
taking Scott seriously enough to stalk him. That's more a reflection on you
than him.

3. The fact that he's off cowering somewhere instead of posting his
inane drivel is indeed satisfying.

If Scott is important enough to you that you find satisfaction in anything
he does or doesn't do, I wouldn't admit that publicly.

He craves attention and demands
serious consideration of his moronic 'differing POVs'.

I don't suppose you've ever heard of a killfile?

Personally, though, I prefer it when he posts because I enjoy tormenting
the
idiotic simp.

So how is it satisfying to troll a group in which he's not present? Please
help me understand this.

He'll be back on Sunday offering up more of his ill-
informed views. I personally doubt that he's ever played a down. If
nothing else, 2pid values his own opinions quite highly. LoL.

If he's able to generate this level of obsession from you all, he has no
reason to think otherwise.

4. In case you hadn't noticed, some of us are even talking football on
the SD group, which is supposedly what that group is about.

Well, every thread there tends to be on topic, which is a hell of a lot more
than I can say for this ********.

Were those responses serious enough for you?

I would prefer a simple answer to the question I asked.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 27, 11:47*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
1. Usenet is not "serious business". I'm here mainly for the laughs.

Sorry, I assumed you guys were familiar with common troll humor. It appears
I was mistaken.

Apology accepted.

2. Perhaps one reason ScottW (or "2pid" as I prefer to call him) is
not here is because he cannot handle being made to look stupid on yet
another newsgroup. Since none of you can seemingly stand his pathetic,
imbecilic ass you should thank us for helping remove him.

My newsgroup experience is not adversely affected by the presence of people
I can't stand. Additionally, as I've stated before, I can't imagine ever
taking Scott seriously enough to stalk him. That's more a reflection on you
than him.

I haven't been to San Diego since I lived there in the early 1990s.
Tormenting someone on the Usenet hardly qualifies as "stalking".

Talk about taking "this Usenet business" seriously! LMAO!

3. The fact that he's off cowering somewhere instead of posting his
inane drivel is indeed satisfying.

If Scott is important enough to you that you find satisfaction in anything
he does or doesn't do, I wouldn't admit that publicly.

LOL!

He craves attention and demands
serious consideration of his moronic 'differing POVs'.

I don't suppose you've ever heard of a killfile?

Where's the fun in that?

Alternatively, if you don't like what I post, simply killfile me.

Personally, though, I prefer it when he posts because I enjoy tormenting
the
idiotic simp.

So how is it satisfying to troll a group in which he's not present? Please
help me understand this.

I don't know what newsgroup you're referring to.

He'll be back on Sunday offering up more of his ill-
informed views. I personally doubt that he's ever played a down. If
nothing else, 2pid values his own opinions quite highly. LoL.

If he's able to generate this level of obsession from you all, he has no
reason to think otherwise.

LOL!

Were those responses serious enough for you?

I would prefer a simple answer to the question I asked.

I can't dumb it down any further than I already have.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I haven't been to San Diego since I lived there in the early 1990s.

Clearly you've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn about your place of
residence. That being said, thank you for leaving.

Tormenting someone on the Usenet hardly qualifies as "stalking".

Keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

Talk about taking "this Usenet business" seriously! LMAO!

Good lord, you're so busy laughing at yourself you can't even get your
terminology right. Embarrassing.

Alternatively, if you don't like what I post, simply killfile me.

Not at all, I find you every bit as amusing as Scott. Perhaps moreso.

I don't know what newsgroup you're referring to.

I find this level of cowardice surprising from a group of people who so
enthusiastically launch troll attacks on other newsgroups. At any rate, it
is eminently amusing.

I can't dumb it down any further than I already have.

Yes, I can see that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 1:22*am, "badlands420" wrote:

Tormenting someone on the Usenet hardly qualifies as "stalking".

Keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

So this *is* your life.

What a shame, "cupcake".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So this *is* your life.

Ralph Edwards, is that you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 27, 11:36*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Dude, you're seriously dumb.

And you're comically dumb, so I'd say we're even.

So you're not going to admit you were wrong. I didn't know eunuchs
could be avid football fans.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 2:59*am, "badlands420" wrote:
So this *is* your life.

Ralph Edwards, is that you?

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So you're not going to admit you were wrong. I didn't know eunuchs

could be avid football fans.

Am I the only one amused by the fact that the only activity in this group is
in a thread with my name on it? ZOMGLOLZ!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie is such a pozeur.

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 1:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
boopsie is such a pozeur.

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

It must be the drugs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

boopsie is such a pozeur.

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

It must be the drugs.

boopsie is a druggie? How'd you discover that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

This is news to me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie plays coy.

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

This is news to me.

ZOGLMOOZL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 12:44*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So you're not going to admit you were wrong. I didn't know eunuchs

could be avid football fans.

Am I the only one amused by the fact that the only activity in this group is
in a thread with my name on it? ZOMGLOLZ!!

It's because you're incredibly easy prey.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 1:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
boopsie is such a pozeur.

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

Old enough to think a Ralph Edwards reference could be funny.