Julian Standen

Default Geekslutz forum - A forum for techie geekie nerds!

Geekslutz forum on GEARSLUTZ.COM

A new forum for techie geekie nerds!

Debate diodes, talk tubes & evaluate the potential of potentiometers!

Moderated by Eve Anna Manley of Manley Labs, CA, USA and Tim Farrant
of Buzz Audio, Wellington, New Zealand.

http://gearslutz.com/board/forumdisp... 98&forumid=32

Gearslutz.com is a free webside with no advertizing,

Salutations RAPers!
Lord Valve

I'd last 15 minutes (tops) on a moderated forum.
Not only that, this is a top post.

Lord Valve
**** *Everybody*

Julian Standen wrote:

Geekslutz forum on GEARSLUTZ.COM

A new forum for techie geekie nerds!

Debate diodes, talk tubes & evaluate the potential of potentiometers!

Moderated by Eve Anna Manley of Manley Labs, CA, USA and Tim Farrant
of Buzz Audio, Wellington, New Zealand.

http://gearslutz.com/board/forumdisp... 98&forumid=32

Gearslutz.com is a free webside with no advertizing,

Salutations RAPers!

LeBaron & Alrich

Lord Valve wrote:

Lord Valve
**** *Everybody*

Waylon Jennings found eventual satisfaction in the realization that "You
cain't **** 'em all". Calmed him down condsiderably.

--
ha
Jay Kahrs

I'd last 15 minutes (tops) on a moderated forum.

Maybe, maybe not. I'd be willing to bet that you'd last at least a few days
unless you pick a fight without someone. Now, if your provoked you can fight
back and we'll sell tickets...

---
-Jay Kahrs
Owner - Chief Engineer