Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Default Musicians Friend has EV PL224S for $25

Now could be a good time to get that cheap SM58 replacement or backup you
wanted. Only on sale today (12/23).

I am not in any way affiliated with MF. Just ran across it on dealnews.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

On 12/23/2011 9:47 AM, Carey Carlan wrote:
Now could be a good time to get that cheap SM58 replacement or backup you
wanted. Only on sale today (12/23).

I am not in any way affiliated with MF. Just ran across it on dealnews.com

Actually, it's a PL24S, and it's at http://goo.gl/uCldp.

Based on my experience with my new, in-the-box EV PL80c, $25 may be more than
it's worth. Then again, I really dislike the SM58, too.

I tried parts plus, musicians friend and some others... JC Pro Audio 7 December 3rd 09 01:40 PM
My Best Friend Stacey Chuffo Car Audio 0 November 2nd 09 11:25 PM
want make new friend ? neha Pro Audio 0 July 20th 07 09:16 AM
$139.00 ribbon at musicians friend Deputy Dumbya Dawg Pro Audio 34 October 10th 06 04:00 PM
Spam is your friend. Bugsy Siegal Pro Audio 0 July 22nd 04 05:22 AM