Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default xmas presents!

any1 got any good audio stuff????

Posted to rec.audio.car
Ezekiel81923 Ezekiel81923 is offline

it got a new amp for my bass....a hartke b900

thats pretty audio related

--
Ezekiel81923
Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

Ezekiel81923 wrote:
it got a new amp for my bass....a hartke b900

thats pretty audio related

Bah... if it's not a JVC, bob doesn't care.
Posted to rec.audio.car
Member02 Member02 is offline

I got a remote controlled golfball!

--
Member02
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

dont got no jvc amps xoxo it.
went with profile early.
but Sherwood amps are my best.
next Boss.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

bob wald wrote:
dont got no jvc amps xoxo it.
went with profile early.
but Sherwood amps are my best.
next Boss.

dude no way that junk is bunk
sparkomatic all the way baby
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

HAHahahaHA......Sherwood dude....1ohm stable, .03thd, 105 s/n, 85x4,
4ohm.
xat3000!!!!!!
will run it against ANY amp under $400!
did you see the word ''any''......

Posted to rec.audio.car
Member02 Member02 is offline

i'm baffled

--
Member02
Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

I'm Nick, nice to meet you baffled. Or are you saying you are a speaker
mounted onto a flat surface?

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

oh be4 you kids start with ya hifonics/rf amps..i'm not saying just more
powerful..but last longer, sounds better, cleaner.total package.
oh n dont look to buy it..they stopped making them i think yrs ago. too
expensive at the time. bought mine crutchfield, early 90s.
barely used....didnt think the cars i had were good enough for it.
my next car ill buy taround this amp.
i bought it first yr the xat series came out.
one of the first 1ohm stable i think. it was either buy the Sherwood or
a alphasonik at that time.
Sherwood cost $325 in 93'.

Posted to rec.audio.car
danssoslow danssoslow is offline

bob wald;662523 Wrote:
oh be4 you kids start with ya hifonics/rf amps..i'm not saying just
more
powerful..but last longer, sounds better, cleaner.total package.
oh n dont look to buy it..they stopped making them i think yrs ago.
too
expensive at the time. bought mine crutchfield, early 90s.
barely used....didnt think the cars i had were good enough for it.
my next car ill buy taround this amp.
i bought it first yr the xat series came out.
one of the first 1ohm stable i think. it was either buy the Sherwood
or
a alphasonik at that time.
Sherwood cost $325 in 93'.

Back when Crutchfield sold Mantz made USAcoustic amps dirt cheap. If I
only knew then...

Onto the original topic, I got a set of Dayton RS52's for Christmas.
:bigthumb:

--
danssoslow
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

they were alphasoniks....some of the best amps of its time. but not 1ohm
stable. thats awhole different class.
usacoustic didnt exist then.
a friend of mine in hs way back i remember got a total set up with
alphasonik amps, yamaha speakers. think they blew. later got those top
jbl speakers.like $199 apair. 6x9s
back then $199 was alot.

The lull between Xmas and noo year. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 8 December 29th 05 05:03 AM
Xmas and file sharing... Interesting link... SoundCheck Pro Audio 1 December 18th 03 01:15 AM
Xmas specials leanne789 Car Audio 0 December 5th 03 03:07 PM
High quality car CD/tuner that does not look like a Xmas tree? Joseph Oberlander Pro Audio 0 August 9th 03 06:08 PM
High quality car CD/tuner that does not look like a Xmas tree? Arny Krueger Pro Audio 0 August 8th 03 11:45 AM