Posted to rec.audio.car
Perkoff Works Hard For His Money Perkoff Works Hard For His Money is offline

Default (Youtube) I Get Some Emails And Read Them

In this video I get some emails and I read them.

Are you one of the crazy guys that emailed me and now your email is on
my video for the world to see?

Don't email me your crazy spam if you don't want me to make a video of
it.

http://perkoff.com/2006/12/got-some-email.html