Luuk Houwen

Default (SA)CD player with favourite track memory

It looks as if my 15 year old trusted Marantz CD80 player is about to give
up the ghost. Apart from sounding absolutely wonderful it also had the
great feature of allowing one to store the favourite tracks of CDs in
memory. On inserting the disk it would then offer the option of playing
only the favourite track selection. Are there still players about that have
this wonderful feature and that you would recommend?

--
Luuk Houwen
Hattingen

Harry Lavo

"Luuk Houwen" wrote in message
It looks as if my 15 year old trusted Marantz CD80 player is about to give
up the ghost. Apart from sounding absolutely wonderful it also had the
great feature of allowing one to store the favourite tracks of CDs in
memory. On inserting the disk it would then offer the option of playing
only the favourite track selection. Are there still players about that

have
this wonderful feature and that you would recommend?

Any Phillips or Marantz CD player has this feature. Don't know about their
DVD players, however.

You might want to look on the used market for a good player under one of
those brands.

Harry

Peter

It looks as if my 15 year old trusted Marantz CD80 player is about to give
up the ghost. Apart from sounding absolutely wonderful it also had the great
feature of allowing one to store the favourite tracks of CDs in
memory. On inserting the disk it would then offer the option of playing only
the favourite track selection. Are there still players about that have this
wonderful feature and that you would recommend?

Any Phillips or Marantz CD player has this feature.

I wish this were really true, but I have not been able to find any new
Philips or Marantz CD players that offer this feature. Perhaps the
gentleman who mentioned it would be able to supply some model numbers?