Guilty Bystander

Default Atkinson hopes that RAO can't tell the difference between "equal" and "neutral"

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:56:17 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote the following:

"dave weil" wrote in message

I simply pointed out that the links were broken. I thought I was

being
helpful, but it's hard to be helpful with Arnold. If you looked at

it
without bias, you would recognize this.

Of course the links are broken, Weil you ass. They have been broken

since my
last advertising agency went broke. There re are maybe 300 broken

links
involved. It would take me maybe 5 hours to repair the damage at 1

minute
per link.

Hmmm... or perhaps one minute to do a global search and replace of the
affected links.. most HTML Editors do this for you (and work across
multiple files and paths). Try Homesite 5.5.

Michael