Peter Lufrano

Default Brax 2003 Model Clearance Sale!

2003 Model Clearance Sale!
Now is your chance! For a limited time, and only while supplies last, enjoy special savings on all remaining 2003 model Brax amplifiers!

All amplifiers are brand new, factory sealed and include full warranty!

Model Description MSRP Special Sale Price

X-1000 100W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,640.00 $ 985.00 195W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-2000 190W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 370W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-1400 50W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 100W x 4 @ 2 ohms

X-2400 100W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 2,160.00 $1,300.00 185W x 4 @ 2 ohms

SPL Comp 75W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 1,000W x 1 @ 1 ohms

Jason

"Peter Lufrano" wrote in message
link.net...
2003 Model Clearance Sale!
Now is your chance! For a limited time, and only while supplies last,

enjoy special savings on all remaining 2003 model Brax amplifiers!

All amplifiers are brand new, factory sealed and include full warranty!

Model Description MSRP Special Sale Price

X-1000 100W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,640.00 $ 985.00 195W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-2000 190W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 370W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-1400 50W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 100W x 4 @ 2 ohms

X-2400 100W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 2,160.00 $1,300.00 185W x 4 @ 2 ohms

SPL Comp 75W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 1,000W x 1 @ 1 ohms

No offense but, holy crap those are some expensive amps!! Is that in Yen?
Pesos??

tommy

brax i know ain't cheap but those are still some damn high prices. i
could get 2 brand new us amps for the price of most of those

--
tommy

Tony Fernandes

If I had the money I would buy a couple. Absolutely. Brax is
ultra-high-end, and you're going to pay for it. IMO, one of the best SQ
amps made.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
"tommy" wrote in message

brax i know ain't cheap but those are still some damn high prices. i
could get 2 brand new us amps for the price of most of those

--
tommy
tommy's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=160
View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...?threadid=9762

Stephen Narayan

Interesting Peter....I might have to rethink that A4 amplifier in
favor of an X1400 or X2400.....

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:45:06 GMT, Peter Lufrano
wrote:

2003 Model Clearance Sale!
Now is your chance! For a limited time, and only while supplies last, enjoy special savings on all remaining 2003 model Brax amplifiers!

All amplifiers are brand new, factory sealed and include full warranty!

Model Description MSRP Special Sale Price

X-1000 100W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,640.00 $ 985.00 195W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-2000 190W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 370W x 2 @ 2 ohms

X-1400 50W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 100W x 4 @ 2 ohms

X-2400 100W x 4 @ 4 ohms $ 2,160.00 $1,300.00 185W x 4 @ 2 ohms

SPL Comp 75W x 2 @ 4 ohms $ 1,840.00 $1,100.00 1,000W x 1 @ 1 ohms

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |
My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade | Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html
sanitarium

hahaha Me too!!

Lets see.... feed the family for a month or an amp??? diapers for a
year or an amp?? Hmmm

Garrett

"tommy" wrote in message

brax i know ain't cheap but those are still some damn high prices. i
could get 2 brand new us amps for the price of most of those

--
tommy
tommy's Profile:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/m...nfo&userid=160

View this thread:

http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/s...?threadid=9762

tommy

brax makes the best... but as said i'd have to work 3 months to buy one

--
tommy