Posted to rec.audio.pro
tmaki[_2_] tmaki[_2_] is offline

Default Bowl Announcement

Yo Chuck!

Well, it's that time again.

Marsha wants you to record a new announcement for the Bowl.

I'm going to be in Redlands for the stadium show Wednesday. Thought
maybe we could get together at the Bowl early in the morning maybe
between 8 and 9 and record the thing. Use one of the dressing rooms.
Should only take a few minutes with a trained professional like you :-)

Let me know. They want to have for Friday. I've got the new script.

Toby
Posted to rec.audio.pro
tmaki[_2_] tmaki[_2_] is offline

tmaki wrote: