DJ TecThreat

Default Elemental Designs

Is anyone using these? what do you guys think? i was looking at the K
series (16kv.2) partcularly as a budget sub. Also: what do you guys think
of the deadening solution they sell (the liquid) worth the money? does it
work?

TIA
DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

Andy Weaks

DJ TecThreat wrote:
*Bump*

Nobody has a take on Elemental Designs?

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharterDOTnetNOSPAM wrote in message

Is anyone using these? what do you guys think? i was looking at the K
series (16kv.2) partcularly as a budget sub. Also: what do you guys think
of the deadening solution they sell (the liquid) worth the money? does it
work?

TIA
DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

I have two 15" a series (the top of the line) that I got a year ago and
couldn't be happier. One 15" replaced the 2 12" Soundstream References I
had. I loved them and the Elemental Designs is just a musical and much
louder. It can pound and still sound smooth. The construction of it is
excellent and it looks nice and understated.

I am running it with two channels bridged off a Soundstream 644. It
hasn't shut down yet pushing one ohm. That is the only issue I have with
it, 2 2 ohm voice coils. I bought the two last year when they were still
in production. I was thinking about using both in my CRX but tried one
first and don't really need the second one so it is just sitting in a
box on a shelf. A Long with the other 6 subs I have. I guess I am a sub
collector, and of MGs.

I asked a few weeks ago about Diamond Audio Hexs and never got an
answer. I am afraid to answer people anymore on this list as list gods
will pounce on any slight error.
98SonomaMan

DJ TecThreat Wrote:
*Bump*

Nobody has a take on Elemental Designs?

"DJ TecThreat" beaniATcharterDOTnetNOSPAM wrote in message
Is anyone using these? what do you guys think? i was looking at the

series (16kv.2) partcularly as a budget sub. Also: what do you guys

think
of the deadening solution they sell (the liquid) worth the money?

does it
work?

TIA
DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

The first thing everyone is gonna say is that the company sucks 'casue
of stuff that happened in the past. I think that the new K's and O's
are going to be great, and thats not just me, thats from big aduio
guru's that I know persanally. As far as budget subs go, I would say
yeah, they have good SQ and you cant really beat the price, anything in
that price range is generally a crap sub.

--
98SonomaMan
98SonomaMan's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=28056