Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Just when you thought it was safe again

PStamler wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:44 pm, Sam Trenholme
wrote:
Both of you: TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!

A gentle suggestion: Do what other people do and get a newsreader with
killfiles (the ability to filter obnoxious posters). One good site for
accessing Usenet is aioe.org once you get said newsreader.

I find Usenet unusable these days without killfile support.

My problem is that my ISP (AT&T), like many others, doesn't carry
Usenet, so pretty much the only option I have it to read RAP via
Google Groups, which doesn't have a killfile function. I could change
ISPs, but I get a pretty good deal on AT&T, and in all respects except
Usenet it's worked for me.

Easy solution. Install Thunderbird as a newsreader, and use
news.aioe.org as your news server. Or use the server at:-

http://www.eternal-september.org/

Both are free.

As far as I know, the ISPs that are dropping Usenet are only doing it by
closing down their servers, not by blocking the port. If that's the
case, there are workarounds. ATT even say that users may use third party
vendors for usenet support.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Paul writes:

My problem is that my ISP (AT&T), like many others, doesn't carry
Usenet, so pretty much the only option I have it to read RAP via
Google Groups, which doesn't have a killfile function. I could change
ISPs, but I get a pretty good deal on AT&T, and in all respects
except Usenet it's worked for me.

Albasani is also free, and works from the standard port
which is still open from At&T. DOn't do the www thing so
signed up with them via an email, but I'm sure doing a
google on the archives of this group will point you to their web portal to sign up. USE the newsreader you used to like
and give Screwgle the one finger salute.

HEck of it is Google's doing some damned nice stuff with
making sure their archiving of old books is accessible to
folks like me, and I applaud them for that, but what they've allowed to happen via their usenet portal is inexcusable.
For a company whose ethos is "first do no evil" they've sure urinated on the rest of usenet.

Regards,
Richard
.... Remote audio in the southland: See www.gatasound.com
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Doug McDonald[_4_] Doug McDonald[_4_] is offline

On 1/13/2011 1:19 AM, PStamler wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:44 pm, Sam
wrote:
Both of you: TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!

A gentle suggestion: Do what other people do and get a newsreader with
killfiles (the ability to filter obnoxious posters). One good site for
accessing Usenet is aioe.org once you get said newsreader.

I find Usenet unusable these days without killfile support.

My problem is that my ISP (AT&T), like many others, doesn't carry
Usenet, so pretty much the only option I have it to read RAP via
Google Groups, which doesn't have a killfile function. I could change
ISPs, but I get a pretty good deal on AT&T, and in all respects except
Usenet it's worked for me.

Peace,
Paul

try news.eternal-september.org
Posted to rec.audio.pro
The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. is offline

Default danny the dummy taddei...............total whackjob!!

"Mr Soul" wrote in message
Well that was a long article. He approaches things from a viewpoint
that I don'tsubscribe to so I find fault with his ideas. I think
we're basic. I think that if we are brought up to believe in the
humanist religion we act humanist. If we are brought up in another, we
act that way. Most people are humanists these days so most people
subscribe to the myth of "its all good". Since I am the unpopular man
out in Christianity, most would not understand my simple thoughts. I
just think people are selfish creeps that have been taught to think no
one else matters but themselves and the best thing to do is say screw
it and take what you can, give nothing back.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry but Christian-like is the last word that I would describe you to
someone who didn't know you. Narcissistic, arrogant, self-serving/
promoting would be the words that come to mind most quickly.

And don't forget delusional.!!!

And then
after you threatened to come to NH to beat me up, I would probably add
violent & mean to those ways.''

'

LOL! danny the dummy is a little spoilt rich kid and a coward and couldn't
hurt a flea.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. is offline

"Danny T" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 3:50 pm, Mr Soul wrote:
No idea.
I seldom look at who writes the words - I just respond to whats written

Well you must be because he's accused me of posting as you. This is
the second time he's accused me of posting as someone else. He does
that every time someone says something negative about him, so as to
appear to minimize the damage.

Mike C

What I accuse you of, you are guilty of. You try to start crap with me
all the time because you felt shunned. You know and I know the truth
and your actions are available through many archives. That's all
you'll get from me.

that and a case of the clap.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker. is offline

"Danny T" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 11:25 am, Sam Trenholme
wrote:
Many of us could care less children. Take your bull****
somewhere else.

I hate to sound like someone from AOL, but "me too".

Seriously, it is really tedious to read people flaming each other.
Take it to email or just killfile each other.

- Sam

--
#Sam Trenholmehttp://samiam.org-- Usenet user since September 1993#
######## My email address is athttp://samiam.org/mailme.php########

What do you call someone that injects his worthless opinion into
someone else's business?

"danny the christian"?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default writers of total whackjob!!

First of all, I'm fairly well off because I work for a living and make
money based on my intelligence just like anyone else.
Second, If you think I'm a coward, show your face to me and say it you
enormous piece of ****.
Lastly, stop sniffing my butt. You little liberal creeps follow me
around hoping you can make a name for yourself by being a pain in the
ass to me. Do you really get your willies off doing this? If you want,
I'll send you a picture of me in a swim suit. It will be a lot easy
for you.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default danny taddei, never sold a unit in his sad sack life, whining about "artists rights"...LOL!

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:58:41 -0500, The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker.
wrote
(in article ):

Who gives a crap? You got nothing better to do than crank on somebody.

Step away from the computer and get a life.

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 21, 9:36*pm, Ty Ford wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:58:41 -0500, The Famous 3-chord Beer Hall Karaoker..
wrote
(in article ):

Who gives a crap? You got nothing better to do than crank on somebody.

Step away from the computer and get a life.

Ty Ford

Acting and Voiceover Demoshttp://www.tyford.com
Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

I don't even care

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Danny T wrote:

First of all, I'm fairly well off because I work for a living and make
money based on my intelligence just like anyone else.

Fine, so you have some common sense. It is OK to use it before posting.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford writes:

Step away from the computer and get a life.

THey can't do that, as you'll see by the time you reach this one. NOne of the three of them, MR. three chords DAnny or
Mike can find one of those. They're not sold at WAlmart.

Regards,
Richard
.... 10% of everything isn't crap, watch closely or you'll miss it!
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default why don't people mind their own business

On Jan 22, 12:02*pm,
(Richard Webb) wrote:
Ty Ford writes:
Step away from the computer and get a life.

THey can't do that, as you'll see by the time you reach this one. *NOne of the three of them, MR. three chords DAnny or
Mike can find one of those. They're not sold at WAlmart.

Regards,
* * * * * *Richard
... 10% of everything isn't crap, watch closely or you'll miss it!
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site

Look, I really don't like people bad mouthing my name and if someone
posts something about me it is my right to defend myself.

If you feel the need to egg these ****heads on then you're on their
level of ****headedness. Mind your own ****ing business and keep you
asshole opinions to yourself.

As for units sold, If you really feel the need to know, this month I
made a whooping $273 from CD Baby. I don't know what I'll get, if any,
from ASCAP. I DON"T GIVE A CRAP - WHY SHOULD YOU! I RETIRED YEARS AGO!

Now run along like a good little doggy and **** on someone else's tree
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve Hawkins[_2_] Steve Hawkins[_2_] is offline

Danny T wrote in news:e3ce07c8-1118-4681-9976-
:

Mind your own ****ing business and keep you
asshole opinions to yourself.

Good advice, you should use it.....oops!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

You left out the word "illegally" and yes, it is a lost sale. *For some
reason you're fixated on the "industry" and the technology; totally
ignoring the artist. *The vast majority of todays music is being being
created by "Indie" artists who write the music, produce their own
recordings and do their own marketing. *The "Industry" doesn't give us a
dime.

Steve Hawkins

People stopped thinking right and wrong a long time ago - now they
think proof, get away with it, ..... all sorts of things but not right
and wrong.

I was talking to someone a while ago (and it wasn't the only time this
happened) when they told me about a song they had - and it was my
song. They didn't know I wrote/played it and they told me it was an
illegal download. I told them it was my song and they just sort of get
uncomfortable and leave but never say sorry or anything. They know dam
well they stole something. They just never thought they'd get caught.

People seem to only be honest when they think someone is watching.
It's like how cool and tough people act online when they think no one
will ever find them. You just have to realize that there is always
going to be scum in the world. they get away with it and survive off
of your generosity even if you didn't want to be generous. There are
also people that will always do the right thing because they are doing
the right thing for themselves. They pay for the music and that is
your only market. If you let the scum take up your time, you lose your
time. Look around you in here and see if I'm not right!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Danny T wrote:

Mind your own ****ing business and keep you
asshole opinions to yourself.

miror mirror on the wall
who's the most ****ed up of all

i recall when those who could
carry a flame war pretty good
at least provided nasty humor
instead of one more verbal tumor

http://armadillomusicproductions.com/who'slistening.html
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShai...withDougHarman
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Danny T wrote:
[...]

I thought (right and wrong) was misc.legal. In rec.audio.pro, it should be
(right and left)....:^)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax Dirk Bruere at NeoPax is offline

On 22/01/2011 20:09, Danny T wrote:

[...]

I think your problem is that not enough people think your music even
worth pirating

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 22, 10:22*pm, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
[...]

Dirk, The reason this stuff gets me mad is that my music is pirated. I
did look you up and see you have no music that comes up in a search. I
suppose that is why you feel that you can steal other people's music
because you feel ripped off that you don't have the talent to make any
yourself. ... Just a thought.
Face it, you're a two bit thief.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 1/22/2011 2:09 PM, Danny T wrote:

People seem to only be honest when they think someone is watching.
It's like how cool and tough people act online when they think no one
will ever find them. You just have to realize that there is always
going to be scum in the world. they get away with it and survive off
of your generosity even if you didn't want to be generous.

There is a large problem with complaints over "illegal" downloads.

And that is ... there is a vast amount of music out there that some
people want to buy. I mean actually pay money for. But the owners
refuse to sell, or at least refuse to sell what the people want
without requiring them to buy what they don't want. (I'm talking
classical music here as it is my thing, but likely similar applies to pop.)

For example, it is so very common for all MP3 sellers to require you to
pay for a whole album when you only want the four tracks that make up
one symphony. Oh they will sell you three of the four tracks for $0.99
apiece, but want you to fork over $8.99 total to get the fourth track ...
even though if it was 10 seconds shorter they would sell it for $0.99,
making $3.96 total for what you want. People would happily pay
$1.19 for that fourth track ... but they refuse to price like that.

Sellers cannot comprehend that this behavior on their part actually
infuriates people and encourages downloading.

Then, there are the vast archives of great live performances
that have never been commercially released, so people share
radio tapes of them. Of course, many of these form Europe
are now running out of copyright.

Doug McDonald
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:02:31 -0500, Richard Webb wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford writes:

Step away from the computer and get a life.

THey can't do that, as you'll see by the time you reach this one. NOne of
the three of them, MR. three chords DAnny or
Mike can find one of those. They're not sold at WAlmart.

Regards,
Richard
... 10% of everything isn't crap, watch closely or you'll miss it!
--
Remove .my.foot for email
via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site
Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.

C'mon Richard,

Don't poke the bears. It's really unpleasant and unnecessary when RAP
regresses into dark Junior High School mentality at the expense of someone
else.

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:40:23 -0500, Danny T wrote
(in article
):

On Jan 22, 12:02*pm,
(Richard Webb) wrote:
Ty Ford writes:
[...]

Danny,

You too, man. EVERYONE stop the BS and get back to business.

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve Hawkins[_2_] Steve Hawkins[_2_] is offline

Doug McDonald wrote in
:

There is a large problem with complaints over "illegal" downloads.

Yep, it's called stealing and it's against the law.

And that is ... there is a vast amount of music out there that some
people want to buy. I mean actually pay money for. But the owners
refuse to sell, or at least refuse to sell what the people want
without requiring them to buy what they don't want. (I'm talking
classical music here as it is my thing, but likely similar applies to
pop.)

It's their music/property and they can do what they want with it. Only
"some people" are actually honset? Care to cite some data?

For example, it is so very common for all MP3 sellers to require you
to pay for a whole album when you only want the four tracks that make
up one symphony. Oh they will sell you three of the four tracks for
$0.99 apiece, but want you to fork over $8.99 total to get the fourth
track ... even though if it was 10 seconds shorter they would sell it
for $0.99, making $3.96 total for what you want. People would happily
pay $1.19 for that fourth track ... but they refuse to price like
that.

It's their music/property and they can do what they want with it. You
have two choices, buy it or do without. Stealing it is not an option.

Sellers cannot comprehend that this behavior on their part actually
infuriates people and encourages downloading.

Illegal downloders cannot comprehend that this behavior on their part
actually infuriates people and encourages artists to exert tighter
control over their work.

Quit trying to rationalize theft.

Steve Hawkins
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 23/01/2011 14:25, Doug McDonald wrote:
[...]

One of the reasons that paid for download will never bring in the same
revenue as CD sales is that most CD's have a couple of good tracks and
the rest is bulked out with mediocre or worse. So given the chance
people will only download the two good ones. Result - a $15 CD sale is
replaced by $2 of track sales.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Doug McDonald wrote:

[...]

None of this is an excuse for theft. The recordings are the property of
the rights owners. They get to sell them in the way that they wish to.
You can buy them, or not.

I had dinner out on Friday. I didn't get a discount because I didn't
eat the vegetables.

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

[...]

Doug - not wanting to be rude or anything but I think this is the way
it has always been. I don't remember being able to buy an LP and tell
them to cut the outer ring off because I only wanted 4 songs on it.
Further, in the old days, you only heard 1 or 2 songs from an LP as a
single and that was only if there was airplay. You bought the rest on
faith and if it sucked, you didn't buy the next LP. I bought the bare
trees LP from Fleetwood Mac because my sister told me I'd like it. I
was just a kid and that meant shelling out some doe back then.

These days, you can hear a preview of every song you want to.
Sometimes you can listen to the entire thing. You know what you are
getting and if you don't like it then you don't buy it. No matter what
the argument is, there is no justification for stealing from an
artist. If you take a download without paying for it, you are
stealing.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Jan 23, 12:36*pm, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:
[...]

You are dead right about that and that is even more reason to pay for
those good tracks. Like I posted in another place here, in the old
days you had to buy the LP without even hearing it sometimes. If you
like the band or someone says you might, you would buy the LP. It was
yours. You were lucky if you could hear a single from it. in fact, I
bought many albums before anyone had heard them. The Led Zep that came
out in the brown bag cover (with 4 versions of the cover) was one I
paid for 3 weeks before it got to the store. You didn't even know what
cover you were buying until you paid for it and opened it up.

things have become much more friendly to the consumer over the years.
It may not make sense to you to pay for things but I'd suggest
something you might not want to hear. If you are successful in other
things or music, and you actually have money in your hand, you'll not
mind spending it. If you are not a person with money in your hand, I'd
suggest doing something to change that, like get an education or skill
that actually makes you enough money that at the end of the month, its
not the end of your money. Then, you'll feel better about life and
spending your money and you will relax enough to enjoy life.

There are DJ's out there that make a living off of other people's
music and they steal the downloads. The crackdown is happening on them
but not fast enough. Those people are really the bottom of the pit but
the others that take without paying are bad too. They spread a nasty
thing around the world and what goes around WILL come around. You'll
only be hurting yourself in the long run. You'll program yourself to
be a person that things go wrong for.

Contrary to what media will tell you, money is not the root of all
evil. It's love of money and not having any that causes the evil. I
know I've never worried about my bike getting ripped off when I leave
in front of the house in a rich neighborhood. I put the top up and
lock the doors when I drive through a poor one - wonder why?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default stop

On Jan 23, 6:58*pm,
(Richard Webb) wrote:
Ty Ford writes:
C'mon Richard,
Don't poke the bears. It's really unpleasant and unnecessary when
RAP *regresses into dark Junior High School mentality at the expense
of someone *else.

OF course, but a bit of pot kettle blck goin' on here ya
think maybe? *OTher than mr. 3 chord the other two are
effectively killfiled here, and Mr. 3 chord has now joined
them. *As Danny and MIke both were known to occasionally
contribute relevant discussion in this group before they
began their urinating contest a few months ago I was loath
to killfile them, but attempts to reason such as you often
display went nowhere with them. *AS for Mr. three chord,
just the handle and the fact that I"ve seen nothing ever
relevant to anything in this group him means it's no loss.
Iow your request for reasoned discourse did the very same,
and circumvented the killfiles of those of us who choose to
ignore the drivel completely by quoting it.

Iow don't bother requesting civil discourse and polite
behavior, just use your killfile.

Regards,
* * * * * *Richard
... Everybody does better when everybody does better.
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford writes:
C'mon Richard,

Don't poke the bears. It's really unpleasant and unnecessary when
RAP regresses into dark Junior High School mentality at the expense
of someone else.

OF course, but a bit of pot kettle blck goin' on here ya
think maybe? OTher than mr. 3 chord the other two are
effectively killfiled here, and Mr. 3 chord has now joined
them. As Danny and MIke both were known to occasionally
contribute relevant discussion in this group before they
began their urinating contest a few months ago I was loath
to killfile them, but attempts to reason such as you often
display went nowhere with them. AS for Mr. three chord,
just the handle and the fact that I"ve seen nothing ever
relevant to anything in this group him means it's no loss.
Iow your request for reasoned discourse did the very same,
and circumvented the killfiles of those of us who choose to
ignore the drivel completely by quoting it.

Iow don't bother requesting civil discourse and polite
behavior, just use your killfile.

Regards,
Richard
.... Everybody does better when everybody does better.
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site

Posted to rec.audio.pro
dc dc is offline

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
news

I thought (right and wrong) was misc.legal. In rec.audio.pro, it should be
(right and left)....:^)

Well I liked it Bill

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

I don't want to rationalize theft, but I have a different problem. I play a
horn, and I frequently need written music, or, "scores" as they are called.
Since my horn is a
Bb instrument, I need the melody line raised a second over the piano part.
IOW, if the piano part is in "C", the horn part has to be in "D". When I buy
this music, it costs me around $4.50 a song, and I am not supposed to, (by
law) import it into my transcription program to change the key. But this
means that I either have to do it on a staffed sheet by pen/pencil, or break
the law and use my transcription program, or find a vendor who has the music
in the other key, and pay another $4.50 for the other copy. So, I break the
law and put it on my computer disc for transcription purposes. I don't like
breaking the law, but some of the copyright laws are very hard to work with.
I can understand where they are coming from, but I am not in the business of
selling their music. All I want is for them to make it available in other
keys for those who don't play, "C" instruments. Is this asking too much?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Bill Graham" wrote:

Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

Hmmm, are you sure about that? I'll check tomorrow.

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve Hawkins[_2_] Steve Hawkins[_2_] is offline

"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

All I see here is you being too lazy to do the right and legal thing.

BTW, if the music isn't available for your instrument, you might be
covered by "fair use" as long as you're not making multiple copies for
distribution.

Steve Hawkins
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article 0,
Steve Hawkins wrote:

"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

I'm quite sure that this is true. If not, he can buy a C trumpet. ;-)

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Jenn wrote:
In article 0,
Steve Hawkins wrote:

"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

;-)

Its not as simple as that. - I play a flugelhorn in some of the bands, and
they don't have a "C" flugelhorn. I could learn to transpose, but at 75, it
is very hard to learn to transpose. Its kind of like learning a new language
at 75.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Steve Hawkins wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

Its exactly the opposite of, "lazy". Its a lot of work to input the music
into my computer and then transpose it. It would be much easier for me to
just buy it in the key I need it. But they don't usually have it in more
than one key, so I have to do the work, and they say that its illegal for me
to put it on my hard disk, reguardless of why I need to do it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Bill Graham" wrote:

Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

The people I buy it from tell me that its illegal to put it on my hard disk.
When I buy it, I can download one copy to my printer and print that copy
only. I can scan it to my hard disk after I print it, (illegaly) but that
doesn't give me the ability to transpose it into another key. In order to do
that, I have to input the trumpet part into a transcription program (such as
Finale or Encore) and then change the key. The laws on this are nebulous and
basically unenforceable. They need to be redone to stay in step with the
technology.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Bill Graham" wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article 0,
Steve Hawkins wrote:

"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

It's easy as pie....one step up.

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Bill Graham" wrote:

Jenn wrote:
In article 0,
Steve Hawkins wrote:

"Bill Graham" wrote in
news
Steve Hawkins wrote:
Doug McDonald wrote in
:

[...]

Yes. Its very easy on a guitar, but a bit more difficult on a horn. Bear in
mind that I took up the trumpet when I was 50 years old. Before then, I only
played string instruments, like the guitar and mandolin.