DJ

Default Req: MOTU 2408 mk II manual or a link to a site with a manual and setup disk

I don't know why someone would throw away the manual to the 2408 mkII
and lose the setup disk but apparently this is what the dude I bought
this unit from did. Furthermore the only thing available on the MOTO
site is updated drivers, no manual or set-up info; great just great.
I could really use a hand here guys.

Thanks
DJ

I was just after the manual to make sure I am hooked up properly.
I'm useing TRS from MACKIE 8 Bus OUT to the 2408 Analog IN then from
the 2408 Analog out to the first 8ch. of the MACKIE for monitoring.
Does this seem right?

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:13:38 -0330, Pat Janes

DJ wrote:

I don't know why someone would throw away the manual to the 2408 mkII
and lose the setup disk but apparently this is what the dude I bought
this unit from did. Furthermore the only thing available on the MOTO
site is updated drivers, no manual or set-up info; great just great.
I could really use a hand here guys.

The manual isn't available as a PDF. If you purchased the unit with a
PCI-324 card you can download the drivers for that from MOTU. What do
you need to know?

S O'Neill

DJ wrote:
I was just after the manual to make sure I am hooked up properly.
I'm useing TRS from MACKIE 8 Bus OUT to the 2408 Analog IN then from
the 2408 Analog out to the first 8ch. of the MACKIE for monitoring.
Does this seem right?

Sure. After you download the driver(s) you'll be able to set the 2408
to +4 dBu if you want.

DJ

What? The 2408 is already at +4, you have to go in and move jumpers to
change that. Hell I'm not even asking about that.
Just wondering if there was a place to find a manual online.