Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
AT

Default Good circuit simulation program for audio tube circuits?

Hi!

Please recommend to me some good circuit simulation/analyzing pc-program for
audio tube circuits.

It would be nice if you could actually create a graphical schematic layout
in the program, and simulate and analyze it.
Also if it had the capability to pcb-design it would be nice, especially if
it could create the pcb layout automatically out of a schematic.
If it would be smart enough to suggest efficient component placement on
terminal strips/turret boards/the like the better.

Mostly I would appreciate good circuit simulation and analyzing abilities,
and the ability to simulate/analyze a user-created graphical schematic
layout.

Do you know any good candidates for this application?

-antti