Mister.Lull

Default Tuning

The Fs on the thiel small measurements for my driver says 31.38Hz,
should I just tune a ported enclosure to that or do I pick a frequency
out of mid-air?
Mister.Lull

Dark1

out of mid-air in a way, you want the frequency to be low enough that you
won't be playing it loudly below that frequency, to avoid damage to the sub
from unloading. Unless you have a subsonic filter, I wouldn't go much higher
than that. 31hz is a perfectly good frequency to tune to in most
applications.

oups.com...