Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Microphones

skrev i en meddelelse

The real reason I want I a solo switch ; I'm old.
After 4 hours of rocking and rolling like a 20 year-old
i can't push out a solo using lung power alone. I'll use
whatever "crutch" is available.

Feel free to think it is a poor joke, but trust me, it isn't: Pilates makes
10 years younger.

Amplified or not, mixer person or not, balancing is an ensemble task
including making room for whomsoever's solo is now.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen