Scott Lester

Default Buying refurbished -- good idea? (NAD C320BEE)

Hello everyone. I'm thinking of buying a NAD C320Bee through a company
that claims to be an authorized dealer of products refurbished by NAD
itself:

"We are authorized to sell this refurbished model through internet in
the USA, that means this product will be covered by a 1-year original
manufacturer's warranty nationwide. This product is "refurbished" by
NAD (manufacturer), that means NAD (not other service centers) did the
work on it to bring it to "as new" condition. The product is in the
manufacturer's sealed box."

Has anyone gone this route before? I've heard that buying a
refurbished computer is a sure way to find a lemon. Then again perhaps
NAD has more integrity than that.

Advice?

Uptown Audio

Just keep in mind who's integrity you are dealing with. NAD does not
sell directly, nor do they support items sold via mail/internet. My
advise is to support your local dealer and economy.
-Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA
(540) 343-1250

"Scott Lester" wrote in message
[...]

Jack Tozzi

Sorry to but in, but there are a couple of dealers that are authorized by
NAD to sell refurbished, discontinued and "blemished carton" NAD via mail
order and on the Internet. My company, www.spearitsound.com is one of them
and I've heard good things about Yawaonline.

I hope this is helpful,
Jack Tozzi