Posted to rec.audio.pro
amost amost is offline

Default MacBook Pro...so who's got one here?

Hank wrote:

amost wrote:
and using Nuendo/PTLE on either the Mac or XP side of BootCamp?

Ask on the DAW-Mac list:

Thanks Hank..will do. My browser for whatever reason has the hardest time
with that website, takes along time & usually comes up empty.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

amost wrote:

Hank wrote:

amost wrote:
and using Nuendo/PTLE on either the Mac or XP side of BootCamp?

Ask on the DAW-Mac list:

Thanks Hank..will do. My browser for whatever reason has the hardest time
with that website, takes along time & usually comes up empty.

Interesting. Yahoo is always "improving" things to irritating
disadvantage. But if you can manage it, getting to it there will allow
you to subscribe to the list, and if you're DAW-Macstering, it's quite a
useful resource.

--
ha

the new MacBooks adam Pro Audio 24 July 13th 06 10:36 AM
MacBook Pro...so who's got one here? amost Pro Audio 3 July 7th 06 07:47 PM