Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another Question that's Too Deep for Scottie Witlessmongrel

Do you prefer to call your condition a disease or a disability? (Bear in mind
that disabled Americans get special privileges and entitlements, but diseased
Americans have to wait for the medical establishment to address their
problems.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 aug., 21:33, George M. Middius wrote:
Do you prefer to call your condition a disease or a disability? (Bear in mind
that disabled Americans get special privileges and entitlements, but diseased
Americans have to wait for the medical establishment to address their
problems.)

I'll go for wahtever gets me a handicap plate.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Do you prefer to call your condition a disease or a disability? (Bear in mind
that disabled Americans get special privileges and entitlements, but diseased
Americans have to wait for the medical establishment to address their
problems.)

I'll go for wahtever gets me a handicap plate.

What does that mean? Are you thinking of a glass, or a stein, or a bowl? Why
would you want to lap up your booze off a plate?

I think you've started your final disintegration.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 aug., 00:28, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Do you prefer to call your condition a disease or a disability? (Bear in mind
that disabled Americans get special privileges and entitlements, but diseased
Americans have to wait for the medical establishment to address their
problems.)

I'll go for wahtever gets me a handicap plate.

What does that mean? Are you thinking of a glass, or a stein, or a bowl? Why
would you want to lap up your booze off a plate?

I think you've started your final disintegration.

LOL!!!
a handicap plate at the buffet line, just what I need!
I get to butt inat the front of the oine!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

Clyde Slick said:

Do you prefer to call your condition a disease or a disability? (Bear in mind
that disabled Americans get special privileges and entitlements, but diseased
Americans have to wait for the medical establishment to address their
problems.)

I'll go for wahtever gets me a handicap plate.

What does that mean? Are you thinking of a glass, or a stein, or a bowl? Why
would you want to lap up your booze off a plate?

I think you've started your final disintegration.

LOL!!!
a handicap plate at the buffet line, just what I need!
I get to butt inat the front of the oine!

Or you can just fix yourself something to eat.