Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default The Hurt Locker

€śThe Hurt Locker€ť
[Steve Sailer]

"You should definitely pay the extra dollar or two to see it in a state of the art movie theater with full sub-sonic audio system. Then, sit in the back row because youll get what you pay for: this story of insanely courageous U.S. Army bomb-disposal guys in Iraq is loud.

Ive loved director Kathryn Bigelow, who is like a 6€˛-tall real life
version of one of James Camerons butt-kicking babes (shes one of
Camerons countless ex-wives), since 1991s €śPoint Break,€ť which
featured a hat-trick of Hollywoods most cerebral-looking leading men
€” Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze, and Gary Busey €” as surfing
bankrobbers.

Bigelows shtick is a little like Patti Smiths or Chrissie Hyndes in
rock music a generation ago: being an admiring but slightly astounded
outside observer of masculinity at its most unhinged."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...e-hurt-locker/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 21, 12:10Â*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

So have you seen the movie? (I have.)

Do you have any opinions about it? (I do.)

If you haven't seen it, there no reason to start a thread about it
unless you are asking for opinions. Schmuck.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 21, 10:20*am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

So have you seen the movie? (I have.)

Do you have any opinions about it? (I do.)

If you haven't seen it, there no reason to start a thread about it
unless you are asking for opinions. Schmuck.

Why does Bratzi need an opinion of his own when others tell him what
to think?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

So have you seen the movie? (I have.)

Do you have any opinions about it? (I do.)

If you haven't seen it, there no reason to start a thread about it
unless you are asking for opinions. Schmuck.

Why does Bratzi need an opinion of his own when others tell him what
to think?

Aside from that, have you seen it? I think a military man like you
would really dig it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

So have you seen the movie? (I have.)

Do you have any opinions about it? (I do.)

If you haven't seen it, there no reason to start a thread about it
unless you are asking for opinions. Schmuck.

Why does Bratzi need an opinion of his own when others tell him what
to think?

Aside from that, have you seen it? I think a military man like you
would really dig it.

No, I haven't. I haven't had a lot of spare time the past few weeks.

Will The Sotomayor Nomination Hurt The Republicans Or The Democrats? [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 June 6th 09 04:09 AM
Essential MIc locker for remote truck [email protected] Pro Audio 22 July 12th 06 08:23 PM
Magnets in speakers hurt mags in pickups? [email protected] Pro Audio 11 May 29th 06 12:29 PM
Would This Hurt? Mike Pro Audio 1 October 18th 04 07:34 AM
-FA nr Grabag'o'mics , some heavy enough to hurt if thrown !...tubes too GKB Pro Audio 0 December 15th 03 02:28 AM