Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie said:

Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Gold star for Mr. Donkey.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] tubegarden@aol.com is offline

Eeyore wrote:
Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Graham

Hi RATs!

Golly, Graham, when was the last time you enjoyed listening to a piece
of tube gear?

Happy Ears!
Al

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Eeyore wrote:
Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Graham

Don't make me like you, dude.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
dizzy dizzy is offline

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic. He's losing badly, and making
a total ass of himself in the process.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"dizzy" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

He's losing badly, and making a total ass of himself in the process.

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and making up new lines
of attack.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Graham

Hi RATs!

Golly, Graham, when was the last time you enjoyed listening to a piece
of tube gear?

Tthe last time I heard a band play so that'll be last Saturday.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

dizzy wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic. He's losing badly, and making
a total ass of himself in the process.

It makes no sense whatever. I do wish he wouldn't do this kind of thing.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"dizzy" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

Whether or not that's true, it's still a pathetic excuse to trot out.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"dizzy" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

lol

He's losing badly, and making a total ass of himself in the process.

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and making up new lines
of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Eeyore wrote:
" wrote:

Hi RATs!

Golly, Graham, when was the last time you enjoyed listening to a piece
of tube gear?

Tthe last time I heard a band play so that'll be last Saturday.

Graham

Hi RATs!

Wonderful. Thank you

Happy Ears!
Al

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Arny Krueger wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

He's losing badly, and making a total ass of himself in the process.

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and making up new lines
of attack.

Nobody's listening.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"dizzy" wrote
Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

Whether or not that's true, it's still a pathetic excuse
to trot out.

No excuses are required when truth prevails. It may have been a tough and
confusing week for some, but any number of uncomfortable technical truths
about audio were exposed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn, because no matter what I
say that cuts to the chase, you'll deny it, and call me a liar for my
trouble.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

He's losing badly, and making a total ass of himself
in the process.

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

Nobody's listening.

You are, you posted a response.

Gotcha!

again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:50:23 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

She can't "stop it" in the sense of getting you to stop interjecting
her discussions, stopping the verbal vendetta you have started against
her, nor stopping you being intellectually dishonest when you respond
to her. Only one person can stop that, it's you.

This little game of yours was probably a bit of a chuckle back in the
mid to late 90s, then something traumatic happened and subsequently it
has become one of the primary focuses in life. You are depressed, and
sparring on Usenet only provides temporary relief. Do yourself and
your family a favor: change.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:52:21 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Nobody's listening.

You are, you posted a response.

Gotcha!

again.

Oh yes, you got him real good that time. A real achievement. Crack
open the champagne.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

She can't "stop it" in the sense of getting you to stop
interjecting her discussions, stopping the verbal
vendetta you have started against her, nor stopping you
being intellectually dishonest when you respond to her.
Only one person can stop that, it's you.

As long as Jenn talks about me or my web site or the ideas I've recently
presented here, she's implicity demanding that I reply.

"Dropping it" means dropping it. Completely.

This little game of yours was probably a bit of a chuckle
back in the mid to late 90s, then something traumatic
happened and subsequently it has become one of the
primary focuses in life. You are depressed, and sparring
on Usenet only provides temporary relief. Do yourself and
your family a favor: change.

Good advice for you to take, Mr. Sockpuppet. Of course you've got yourself
convinced that interjecting yourself into conversations like this isn't a
little game that you play. No, you're saving the world from me and me from
myself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

Nobody's listening.

You are, you posted a response.

Gotcha!

again.

Oh yes, you got him real good that time. A real
achievement. Crack open the champagne.

Turnabout is fair play, or isn't it?

Nice job of trying to interject yourself into a coversation that you had no
logical part in, by the way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Jenn said:

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and making up new lines
of attack.

Nobody's listening.

No doubt.

Some of us are laughing, though.

You go, Arnii! ;-)

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message

Eeyore wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

He's losing badly, and making a total ass of himself
in the process.

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

Nobody's listening.

You are, you posted a response.

Gotcha!

again.

Pathetic.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

[...]

All you have to do is show this thread to your wife, or your clergyman,
or a shrink, or your children, or anyone you trust, if there is anyone
a paranoid whack-job like yourself would trust. It's all you have to
do.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn, because no matter what I
say that cuts to the chase, you'll deny it, and call me a liar for my
trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time when I've said
you lied when you didn't?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up,
Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn, because
no matter what I say that cuts to the chase, you'll deny
it, and call me a liar for my trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time
when I've said you lied when you didn't?

I could, but of course it would be a waste of my time. See above.

If you're into listing lies, list mine with full Google references.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up,
Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn, because
no matter what I say that cuts to the chase, you'll deny
it, and call me a liar for my trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time
when I've said you lied when you didn't?

I could, but of course it would be a waste of my time. See above.

If you're into listing lies, list mine with full Google references.

Asymmetric, dude.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality, and
making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up,
Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn, because
no matter what I say that cuts to the chase, you'll deny
it, and call me a liar for my trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time
when I've said you lied when you didn't?

I could, but of course it would be a waste of my time. See above.

If you're into listing lies, list mine with full Google references.

You once again fail to stand behind your statements.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality,
and making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up,
Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn,
because no matter what I say that cuts to the chase,
you'll deny it, and call me a liar for my trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time
when I've said you lied when you didn't?

I could, but of course it would be a waste of my time.
See above.

If you're into listing lies, list mine with full Google
references.

You once again fail to stand behind your statements.

Hey Jenn you tricked me taking into your bait just a few days ago. My memory
is longer than that.

It's pathetically simple - I prove my point, you deny that I did it, you
come back with the same-old, same-old.

It's just the Middius in you talking, Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com

[...]

No Arny, THIS is how it goes: I ask you to prove your point or show
something, you offer something that is totally off topic and CLAIM that
it answers my point, over and over. Everyone else sees that your points
do nothing of the sort and that you are now once again unable to answer
my question.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

wrote:

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider
carefully your motives in this absurd war you seek to
wage with your demons.

His war against Jenn is most pathetic.

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

She can't "stop it" in the sense of getting you to stop
interjecting her discussions, stopping the verbal
vendetta you have started against her, nor stopping you
being intellectually dishonest when you respond to her.
Only one person can stop that, it's you.

As long as Jenn talks about me or my web site or the ideas I've recently
presented here, she's implicity demanding that I reply.

"Dropping it" means dropping it. Completely.

I see you started another Jenn attack thread.

Hmmm.

This little game of yours was probably a bit of a chuckle
back in the mid to late 90s, then something traumatic
happened and subsequently it has become one of the
primary focuses in life. You are depressed, and sparring
on Usenet only provides temporary relief. Do yourself and
your family a favor: change.

Good advice for you to take, Mr. Sockpuppet. Of course you've got yourself
convinced that interjecting yourself into conversations like this isn't a
little game that you play. No, you're saving the world from me and me from
myself.

No, I am playing games. I earn $50+/hr working at the computer, but
80% of this time is literally free to with what I want. I can afford
to act the fool. What's your excuse?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com

[...]

Stop denying reality and I'll stop repeating it.

Everyone else sees that your points do
nothing of the sort and that you are now once again
unable to answer my question.

"Everybody else" is usually composed of Middius and the usual list of
suspects, most of whom have even more perceptual difficulties than you do,
Jenn. That's the peer group you chose, live with it!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

You can stop it too.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn

What you mean is that you have no answer.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Mr Fox" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Nobody's listening.

You are, you posted a response.

Gotcha!

again.

Oh yes, you got him real good that time. A real
achievement. Crack open the champagne.

Turnabout is fair play, or isn't it?

Nice job of trying to interject yourself into a coversation that you had no
logical part in, by the way.

Logical part in ? He made a valid observation about your online behaviour,
which was the topic of this thread. Seems entirely 'logical' to me.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:00:19 GMT, Jenn
wrote:

.I'll pay more attention, Sweetie.

I see. And why does Jon deserve a "Sweetie" and the rest of us don't,
pray?

And with a capital, yet! :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
dizzy dizzy is offline

Jenn wrote:

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

You really should ignore him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:11:38 GMT, dizzy wrote:

Jenn wrote:

What reality have I denied and what have I made up, Arny?

You really should ignore him.

I don't know about that. Jenn doesn't seem to have to expend much
energy in these exchanges to get Krueger running around amd around his
little wheel.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

Jenn started it.

Jenn can stop it.

You can stop it too.

OK, I can do what Jenn lacks the self-control to do. It is stopped.