Posted to rec.audio.pro
Quinn Curren Quinn Curren is offline

Default Chicago Audio Jobs

Hi. I am going on my last semester at Columbia College Chicago. I am
a Audio Arts and Acoustics Major with a concentration in Sound Design
and Production. I have interned at a recording studio in Chicago, and
am looking for more information on work.

Would anyone happen to know of any recording or post-production audio
work in Chicago or the Chicagoland area?

Thanks

Quinn Curren

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] audioaesthetic@gmail.com is offline

Quinn Curren wrote:
Hi. I am going on my last semester at Columbia College Chicago.

Would anyone happen to know of any recording or post-production audio
work in Chicago or the Chicagoland area?

yes, and there still are a few that are still in business.

You should have a more liberal education
as you have lived in Chicago and worked in Chicago,
maybe even used the Chicago phone book,
but you post here.

did you join the AES/Chicago branch???
have you asked where you interned??