Shiltsy

Default Grand Cherokee Sirius install

I installed a Kenwood Sirius tuner, receiver and antenna in a Jeep
that I just sold. I kept everything but the Sirius-ready headunit
when I sold the car.

I now have an '02 Grand Cherokee with the Infinity system and a 10
disc changer. That headunit is also Sirius-ready and the dealers sell
a kit which adds the Sirius receiver and antenna with an installation
kit that splices the CD changer input to the headunit.

I'm wondering if my existing Kenwood Sirius receiver&antenna will work
with the Jeep Sirius-ready headunit if I buy their installation
kit...? I would really rather not purchase a whole new Sirius
receiver, antenna AND the installation kit.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

- Aaron