Dave

Default Dynaudio 240 GT question again

Ok I have decide to have my dynaudio 240GT placed in the stock speaker
location. I have a 98 chevy blazer which has a 6.5 mid in the door
panels and a pair of 4x6 plates on top of the dash pointing at the
windshield. If I place the dynaudio tweeters in the dash where the
4x6 plates are, how will it sound?.

Another question is that I am using an arc audio 4050 amp to power the
dynaudio 240 gt components in the front and a pair of boston 6x9 in
rear. Is the amp sufficient to power the dynaudio speakers?
Tha Ghee

"Dave" wrote in message
om...
Ok I have decide to have my dynaudio 240GT placed in the stock speaker
location. I have a 98 chevy blazer which has a 6.5 mid in the door
panels and a pair of 4x6 plates on top of the dash pointing at the
windshield. If I place the dynaudio tweeters in the dash where the
4x6 plates are, how will it sound?.

Another question is that I am using an arc audio 4050 amp to power the
dynaudio 240 gt components in the front and a pair of boston 6x9 in
rear. Is the amp sufficient to power the dynaudio speakers?

play around with it and see what positions the sounds best. 50-60 will be
good, but I would bridge the amp and run the 6x9s of the radio.