MrAnchovy

Default USB input on Sony XA-300

I just recently hooked up a Sony XA-300 aux input adapter to my Sony
headunit to that I can take advantage of the RCA-outs on an Terk XM
Commander. Question is: has anyone used the USB input to connect it to a
laptop computer? Manual says that's what its for but there's no real
documentation on how it works. Just says its for hooking up to a computer.
Are there any settings that need to be addressed on the laptop? Will
Windows detect the headunit as an audio device? How does this work? Thanks
for your thoughts & comments.

Daniel Tran