dbf

Default Need an MP3 recommendation

Up until last night, I had a Kenwood KDC-MP8017 head unit...until some punks broke into my truck and took it.

I am now in search for a new system. I liked the kenwood (price and quality), however, it was a little difficult to navigate through folders.

Looking for some good recommendations

Thanks

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:22:52 GMT, dbf wrote:

Up until last night, I had a Kenwood KDC-MP8017 head unit...until some punks broke into my truck and took it.

I am now in search for a new system. I liked the kenwood (price and quality), however, it was a little difficult to navigate through folders.

Looking for some good recommendations

Thanks

someone on here reccomanded the alpine 9807 to me. I went and checked
it out...quite a cool deck.

might work for you

Paul Vina

I think the Pioneers are easier to use but the Alpines are faster between
tracks and you can search the disc while still listening to the current
song.

Paul Vina

"dbf" wrote in message
I was looking into that one last night....looks like a very nice

unit....anyone know how Alpine compares to the new Pioneers, as far as ease
of use?

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:29:31 GMT
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 02:22:52 GMT, dbf wrote:

Up until last night, I had a Kenwood KDC-MP8017 head unit...until some

punks broke into my truck and took it.

I am now in search for a new system. I liked the kenwood (price and

quality), however, it was a little difficult to navigate through folders.

Looking for some good recommendations

Thanks

someone on here reccomanded the alpine 9807 to me. I went and checked
it out...quite a cool deck.

might work for you

Steve Grauman

I was looking into that one last night....looks like a very nice
unit....anyone know how Alpine compares to the new Pioneers, as far as ease of
use?

I find the Pioneer decks *far* easier to use, and really despise the Alpine
user interface. Although the Alpine decks have a better CD SNR as well as
iPersonalize, and Media Xpander. You may also want to look into Blaupunkt's MP3
compatible decks.
ChrisAG

I have the opposite opinion. I had a Pioneer 3500 and returned it due to
the glare on the display (my car's dash angles up more than average)
and replaced it with an Alpine 9811. I like the Alpine's button layout
better than the Pioneer.
--
ChrisAG
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=163407