Lionel

Default Equalizers

Night posting Doc ?
Your friend S888Wheel will mock you ?

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel engages in autistic behavior (see Dustin Hoffman's "Rainman! Rainman!
Rainman!"

autistic, repetitive robotic mumblings from Lionel deleted to prevent local
French mental health personnel from taking him away in a straight jacket after
observing his compulsive repeating meaningless drivel on a public NG

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel "Conditioned Reflex" Chapuis begs for recognition:

auditory hallucinations deleted - new medication recommended

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

snip of demented encouragement of sockpuppets by Krueger

And your evidence for 7 years of misidentifying my identity,
credentials, and professional activities is, :Krueger?

Bruce, all of those concepts are irrelevant to audio, and impossible to
verify in the context of Usenet.

How about trying to justify 7 years of libelous misidentifications of
professional identities on RAO, libeler?

Bruce, as I need not point out, your years of idiotic behavior on RAO casts
more than enough aspersions on you.

No doubt, you'll try and lie your way out of this one also. That's
all you know how to do.

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention that
well-known mental health facility in California as if it was still open and
treating patients when it is a well-known fact that it has been closed for
about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake, tell us
some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

MINe 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention that
well-known mental health facility in California as if it was still open and
treating patients when it is a well-known fact that it has been closed for
about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake, tell us
some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

Gloat on, you crazy diamond! And may you never let your subscription to
"Mental Health Facility Closures Weekly" lapse...

Stephen

Arny Krueger

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Powell wrote:

Analog equalizers in high end audio (stereo) are generally
a waste of time and money.

Do you mean DSP based ones aren't ?

It all depends on what you are looking for. If you want a box that will make
things sound different when you operate the controls, equalizers are a good
value. If you're looking for he Holy Grail of audio, they probably aren't.
But, you knew that.

Thirty-one pots only serve to
dull out microdynamics

Uh ? What are *microdynamics* ?

Something that is very important to Powell. Other than that, it's pretty
hard to get many coherent deeper thoughts about audio out of Powell. He has
a very, ummm metaphysical view of audio technology.

and articulation of the human voice.

Powell only records himself speaking, from the best I can determine.

Many of the high quality pre-amps manufactured over the
last 20 years come without any bass or treble control
whatsoever, for this reason.

I don't think so. I think that people figured out that preamps should stick
to the basics, and leave other functions to other hardware.

Are you seriously suggesting that simple bass and treble controls,
properly centred, *dull* the signal ?

Obviously, not if properly designed and implemented. However, all consumer
audio gear has been properly designed and properly implemented. Again, you
knew that.

Arny Krueger

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention that
well-known mental health facility in California as if it was still
open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact that it has
been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed profession.
BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for a living?

Sander deWaal

"Powell" said:

Analog equalizers in high end audio (stereo) are generally
a waste of time and money. Thirty-one pots only serve to
dull out microdynamics and articulation of the human voice.
Many of the high quality pre-amps manufactured over the
last 20 years come without any bass or treble control
whatsoever, for this reason.

I know of at least one exception:
The Cello Palette.
This is the only analog EQ I know about with continuous tracking phase
correction per band.

This is one EQ I'd sure want to have in my system!

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
MINe 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention that
well-known mental health facility in California as if it was still
open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact that it has
been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed profession.
BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for a living?

And the heaping-on follow-through! Perhaps Florida native Dr. Richman
doesn't need to keep up with California facilities. One might also
quibble with your description of "well-known". Aside from Atascadero (
as in the "Terminator" film) and Betty Ford, what California mental
health facility could be called that?
Arny Krueger

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention
that well-known mental health facility in California as if it was
still open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact that
it has been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so
illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed
profession. BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for a
living?

And the heaping-on follow-through!

And what you do, isn;'t?

Perhaps Florida native Dr. Richman
doesn't need to keep up with California facilities.

That is in its way obvious. However, if he wants to make credible comments
about them in public, it seems like a little keeping up seems to be in
order. Remember, this was the shut down of a fairly major facility with
national exposure. And, it happened during a time frame when Rchman as
pushing his mental-health expertise on RAO.

One might also quibble with your description of "well-known". Aside from

Atascadero (
as in the "Terminator" film) and Betty Ford, what California mental
health facility could be called that?

I'll leave that to people who are in the business, particularly those who
would publicly claim that they are making informed comments about the
faciliity in question.

What Richman did is roughly anologous to me not knowing that International
Jensen went bankrupt some years ago, and talking about their *recently
released* products.

MINe 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention
that well-known mental health facility in California as if it was
still open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact that
it has been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so
illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed
profession. BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for a
living?

And the heaping-on follow-through!

And what you do, isn;'t?

IKYABWAI

And, no.

Perhaps Florida native Dr. Richman
doesn't need to keep up with California facilities.

That is in its way obvious. However, if he wants to make credible comments
about them in public, it seems like a little keeping up seems to be in
order. Remember, this was the shut down of a fairly major facility with
national exposure. And, it happened during a time frame when Rchman as
pushing his mental-health expertise on RAO.

Gotcha! Right? But hardly an important measure of mental-health
expertise.

One might also quibble with your description of "well-known". Aside from

Atascadero (
as in the "Terminator" film) and Betty Ford, what California mental
health facility could be called that?

I'll leave that to people who are in the business, particularly those who
would publicly claim that they are making informed comments about the
faciliity in question.

You are not leaving it to people who are in the business, you are
judging what constitutes "well-known" and to whom.

I'm surprised that you are so well-informed about CA mental health
facilities.

What Richman did is roughly anologous to me not knowing that International
Jensen went bankrupt some years ago, and talking about their *recently
released* products.

No, it would be roughly analogous to you making an off-hand remark
concerning what the International Jensen people might think about a
general topic.
Arny Krueger

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention
that well-known mental health facility in California as if it was
still open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact
that it has been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so
illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed
profession. BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for
a living?

And the heaping-on follow-through!

And what you do, isn;'t?

IKYABWAI

The shoe fits, whether you thnk it does or not.

And, no.

And yes. But thanks for another demonstration of your consummate
self-righteousness.

Perhaps Florida native Dr. Richman
doesn't need to keep up with California facilities.

That is in its way obvious. However, if he wants to make credible
comments about them in public, it seems like a little keeping up
seems to be in order. Remember, this was the shut down of a fairly
major facility with national exposure. And, it happened during a
time frame when Rchman as pushing his mental-health expertise on RAO.

Gotcha!

Yes, I got Richman.

Right? But hardly an important measure of mental-health
expertise.

Look, he's the one that decided to comment on that facility. It speaks to
the difference between what he thinks he knows and what he actually knows.

One might also quibble with your description of "well-known".
Aside from Atascadero ( as in the "Terminator" film) and Betty
Ford, what California mental health facility could be called that?

I'll leave that to people who are in the business, particularly
those who would publicly claim that they are making informed
comments about the faciliity in question.

You are not leaving it to people who are in the business,

In this case I was observing the obvious. The closure of this facility made
it into a lot of general readership publications.

you are judging what constitutes "well-known" and to whom.

If its widely enough known, in enough general-readership publications, then
its within my area of modest expertise to call it "well known".

I'm surprised that you are so well-informed about CA mental health
facilities.

In this case it all started with Richman's comment. It probably triggered a
vague recollection of something I had read in the past about this place
closing down, such as a headline in a newspaper.

What Richman did is roughly anologous to me not knowing that
International Jensen went bankrupt some years ago, and talking about
their *recently released* products.

No, it would be roughly analogous to you making an off-hand remark
concerning what the International Jensen people might think about a
general topic.

Same diff.

Are you lonely Stephen? Why the spirited defense of this bad-tempered old
hack, Richman? Oh, I forgot, you're still trying to get even with me.

LOL!

MINe 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention
that well-known mental health facility in California as if it was
still open and treating patients when it is a well-known fact
that it has been closed for about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake,
tell us some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

The victory is in watching Richman treat the situation so
illoigically.

It makes one wonder exactly how active Richman is in his claimed
profession. BTW, has he ever admitted exactly what he does/did for
a living?

And the heaping-on follow-through!

And what you do, isn;'t?

IKYABWAI

The shoe fits, whether you thnk it does or not.

Mere name-calling.

And, no.

And yes. But thanks for another demonstration of your consummate
self-righteousness.

Again, name-calling.

Perhaps Florida native Dr. Richman
doesn't need to keep up with California facilities.

That is in its way obvious. However, if he wants to make credible
comments about them in public, it seems like a little keeping up
seems to be in order. Remember, this was the shut down of a fairly
major facility with national exposure. And, it happened during a
time frame when Rchman as pushing his mental-health expertise on RAO.

Gotcha!

Yes, I got Richman.

Yes, this is what you consider a victory. It's a sad little one of
importance to no one else on a tangential subject, "half-baked".

Right? But hardly an important measure of mental-health
expertise.

Look, he's the one that decided to comment on that facility. It speaks to
the difference between what he thinks he knows and what he actually knows.

He knew it was a mental health facility, all that was needed for his
remark.

One might also quibble with your description of "well-known".
Aside from Atascadero ( as in the "Terminator" film) and Betty
Ford, what California mental health facility could be called that?

I'll leave that to people who are in the business, particularly
those who would publicly claim that they are making informed
comments about the faciliity in question.

You are not leaving it to people who are in the business,

In this case I was observing the obvious. The closure of this facility made
it into a lot of general readership publications.

you are judging what constitutes "well-known" and to whom.

If its widely enough known, in enough general-readership publications, then
its within my area of modest expertise to call it "well known".

Perhaps "trivial" would be the better term.

I'm surprised that you are so well-informed about CA mental health
facilities.

In this case it all started with Richman's comment. It probably triggered a
vague recollection of something I had read in the past about this place
closing down, such as a headline in a newspaper.

That's a step or two away from "observing the obvious".

What Richman did is roughly anologous to me not knowing that
International Jensen went bankrupt some years ago, and talking about
their *recently released* products.

No, it would be roughly analogous to you making an off-hand remark
concerning what the International Jensen people might think about a
general topic.

Same diff.

Important diff.

Are you lonely Stephen? Why the spirited defense of this bad-tempered old
hack, Richman? Oh, I forgot, you're still trying to get even with me.

LOL!

You being you is victory enough for me.
Powell

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Uh ? What are *microdynamics* ?

Something that is very important to Powell. Other than
that, it's pretty hard to get many coherent deeper thoughts
about audio out of Powell. He has a very, ummm
metaphysical view of audio technology.

Hehehe... yes, I resemble that remark.

and articulation of the human voice.

Powell only records himself speaking, from the best
I can determine.

The human voice, in general, is the most difficult
aspect of audio reproduction. Number one with a
bullet in my musical preference.

I was listening to 3 A.M. Eternal by The KLF the other
day (RAP music) and was wondering how kids extract
(auditory perception) the understanding of the words
being spoken. A spectrum analysis indicated heavy
lower midrange prominence, the boom, boom, boom.
It tended to obscured the male voice. Female voice
was clearer being shifted further up the spectrum.
Because much of the rap music is spoken by male
voices, how do kids hear the words... isn’t that the
point of the tune (poetry)?

Powell

"Sander deWaal" wrote

Analog equalizers in high end audio (stereo) are generally
a waste of time and money. Thirty-one pots only serve to
dull out microdynamics and articulation of the human voice.
Many of the high quality pre-amps manufactured over the
last 20 years come without any bass or treble control
whatsoever, for this reason.

I know of at least one exception:
The Cello Palette.
This is the only analog EQ I know about with continuous tracking phase
correction per band.

This is one EQ I'd sure want to have in my system!

"Cello Palette"... thought company was sold to ML, no?
Cello is still manufacturing products?

Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

snip

Your post hit my server at 2:57 a.m... can't sleep?
Lets talk about that, Doc .

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

snip of demented encouragement of sockpuppets by Krueger

And your evidence for 7 years of misidentifying my identity,
credentials, and professional activities is, :Krueger?

Bruce, all of those concepts are irrelevant to audio, and impossible to
verify in the context of Usenet.

Most of what you write on RAO is irrelevant to audio. Deliberate lies and
false claims about the professional identitities of others, their educational
credentials, and professional activities are libelous. Your attempt to use
audio as a smoke screen to hide your documented lies and false claims about me
is a laughable joke, and simply illustrates your incompetence. You can't even
provide reasonable explanations for your many years of lies and libel.

Why not admit that you don't know what you're talking about, and have no
evidence of any kind, to support your claims about my activities?

Other then a few certifiable basket cases like tor b and Ferstler, who believes
you, anyhow?

LOL 1!!!

How about trying to justify 7 years of libelous misidentifications of
professional identities on RAO, libeler?

Bruce, as I need not point out, your years of idiotic behavior on RAO casts
more than enough aspersions on you.

Arny, you're current lack of contact with reality and well-documented
dishonesty completely disqualifies you from making any objective judgments
about anybody else. People that are severely deluded such as yourself often
have pretty bizarre beliefs. However, it's been proven many times that you
have libeled an lied about many different RAO posters. That's just one of the
reaons that you're scorned and ridiculed by so many that post here.

In fact, it's laughably easy to expose your complete absence of evidence when
you routinely libel others. Prove that anybody posting on this board,
including myself, is, to quote your libelous terms recently used, a
"counterfeit health professional".

Since you have no evidence available to substantiate either this absurd and
libelous claim, nor previous ones you've made - such as the ones about somebody
posing as Dr. Richman on RAO, you're words simply have no credibility among any
rational readers of RAO.

Have you notified the legal authorities in Florida yet about your imaginary,
deluded suspicions about the Dr. Richman impostor? Apparently not, since I've
alerted the authorities and my attornies to respond when you do.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

Bruce J. Richman

Stephen wrote:

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Where's the lie, Bruce? Did you or did you not recently mention that
well-known mental health facility in California as if it was still open and
treating patients when it is a well-known fact that it has been closed for
about 7 years?

Bruce, why not just admit that you made an embarrassing mistake, tell us
some convenient lie justifying it, and move on?

This is Krueger's idea of victory: a half-baked gotcha.

Gloat on, you crazy diamond! And may you never let your subscription to
"Mental Health Facility Closures Weekly" lapse...

Stephen

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's heart. His
family has probably attempted to have him committed on more than one occasion,
and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

He is now claiming, in his usual delusional manner, that somebody is posing as
Dr. Bruce J. Richman on RAO, and that the real Dr. Richman is presumably not
aware of this. Therefore, I've encouraged him to report this crime (and it is
a crime to call yourself a psychologist if not suitably licensed) to the
appropriate legal authorities. Needless to say, he hasn't done this and can't
do it, because as usual, he's lying and has no evidence to back up his libelous
and nonsensical claims.

Who else but a crazy, deluded fool would theorize about imposters of
psychologists on a very public, widely read Usenet NG?
This is just more evidence of Krueger's very loose ties to reality.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Fllorida)
Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

[...]

Contrary to what so-called audio person Krueger has claimed, there is nothing
mysterious or metaphysical about terms such as "microdynamics". The term is
generally understood by most audio hobbyists and audio writers doing reviews.
Just as macrodynamics refer to relatively gross and easily heard differences
between the loudest and softest passages in a piece of music, microdynamics
refer to relatively small differences in level between passages of music in
which volume differences from note to note are harder to discern.

Also, evaluation of loudspeakers generally includes listening to how well a
given product reproduces both male and female voices. As Powell correctly
points out, some audio systems, taken as a whole, are simply much better than
others at enabling listeners to understand what the singers are saying.

None of this is considered unusual except to radical anti-subjective-opinion,
anti-individual-preference zealots who discount almost everything that can't be
accounted for by their specifications uber alles preconceptions. Needless to
say, for those bigots, even the reading of a subjective review or discussion of
individual preferences would be anathema.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Contrary to what so-called audio person Krueger has claimed, there is
nothing mysterious or metaphysical about terms such as
"microdynamics".

Professional audio people recognize this sort of thing for what it is,
poetic licensen.

The term is generally understood by most audio
hobbyists and audio writers doing reviews.

As if it takes PhD to discect the word into its component parts.

Just as macrodynamics
refer to relatively gross and easily heard differences between the
loudest and softest passages in a piece of music, microdynamics refer
to relatively small differences in level between passages of music in
which volume differences from note to note are harder to discern.

Once upon a time known as sonic detail.

Also, evaluation of loudspeakers generally includes listening to how
well a given product reproduces both male and female voices. As
Powell correctly points out, some audio systems, taken as a whole,
are simply much better than others at enabling listeners to
understand what the singers are saying.

Next to motherhood, I appreciate apple pie the most.

None of this is considered unusual except to radical
anti-subjective-opinion, anti-individual-preference zealots who
discount almost everything that can't be accounted for by their
specifications uber alles preconceptions.

A little paranoid about technology, eh Bruce? Perhaps if you'd modernize
your listening environments a bit you'd feel better about modern technology.

Needless to say, for those
bigots, even the reading of a subjective review or discussion of
individual preferences would be anathema.

Including the preference that is oh-so-close to Richman's heart - the
preference for music with audible noise and distortion added.

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Sander deWaal" wrote

Analog equalizers in high end audio (stereo) are generally
a waste of time and money. Thirty-one pots only serve to
dull out microdynamics and articulation of the human voice.
Many of the high quality pre-amps manufactured over the
last 20 years come without any bass or treble control
whatsoever, for this reason.

I know of at least one exception:
The Cello Palette.
This is the only analog EQ I know about with continuous tracking
phase correction per band.

This is one EQ I'd sure want to have in my system!

"Cello Palette"... thought company was sold to ML, no?
Cello is still manufacturing products?

Interesting story:

http://www.audiorevolution.com/news/...worldcom.shtml

July 2002:

"Most high end audio enthusiasts know and respect the cult of personality
based around Mr. Mark Levinson, especially his last, highly touted brand of
gear and AV showrooms - Cello. Back in the wild, late 1990's, a financier
and audio enthusiast named Rick Adams, actually bought both Cello Ltd. (the
electronics company) and the Cello Music and Film showrooms in New York and
Los Angeles from Mr. Levinson and various other investors. He was flush with
cash from the sale of a past technology company called UUNet which he sold
to the now infamous WorldCom.

(This business was apparently known as "Simply Home Entertainment")

"Adams poured money and resources into Cello's custom installation business
like no one ever had before in the history of AV. The new New York and Los
Angeles showrooms were truly monuments to the high art form of audio, video
and recording. Teams of designers, nationally prominent AV sales talent like
David Daniels and Nick Lucci powered the business model. Ultimately, the
Cello concept couldn't live up to its lofty sales projections especially
when the economy finally settled down in 2000.

"Adams soon thereafter pulled the plug on most of the Cello project and sold
off most of its assets.

"The recording studios, formerly known as Oceanway, still bear the Cello
name as does the trendy and well regarded restaurant in NY which boasts a
top listing for food in New York on the Zagat guide.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Obviously, Krueger's mental illness prevents him from distinguishing between a
clearly expressed opinion and a claim.

Once again, Krueger has failed to grasp the distinction between opinions and
blatant falsehoods. He has also conveniently overlooked the deliberate use of
teh qualifying term "probably". Probability statements always leave room for
different outcomes. Also, Krueger, an undereducated boob who likes to pretend
he can use psychological terms as if he knows what they mean, can't even define
"delusional" without seeing what "Google tells him". His obvious use misuse of
the term in this post is evidence of that fact.

OTOH, Krueger's claim that I am a "counterfeit health professional" is clearly
libelous since it is *not* an opinion, nor is there any evidence presented to
support this outrageouis lie - one of many Krueger has proferred over a 7 year
period.

As. Mr. Weil has recently indicated, many of us on RAO have compiled numerous
examples of Krueger's libelous bull**** directed at people on RAO that don't
support his anti-tube, anti-vinyl, anti-individual-preference,
anti-subjective-opinion bigotry.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Florida (PY 2543)

P.S. Also, in light of the fact that many, not just this licensed
psychologist, have found Krueger's bizarre falsehoods and paranoid conspiracy
theories to be typicasl of those made by severely disturbed individuals, the
opinion expressed here that his wife or other family members may have had him
committed to a mental health facility is certainly reasonable.

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:40:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

It's like accusing someone who shows so many symptoms of, well never mind.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Contrary to what so-called audio person Krueger has claimed, there is
nothing mysterious or metaphysical about terms such as
"microdynamics".

Professional audio people recognize this sort of thing for what it is,
poetic licensen.

I seriously doubt that professional audio people, uhke you, even know what
poetic licensen is. Perhaps if they live in Scandinavia they might figure it
out.

Also, your efforts to smear Powell by making fun of his terminology would not
be considered by most sane readers of what you wrote to be "poetic license"
(note correct spelling). Why don't you admit that you just can't stand to be
exposed for the chronic flamer that many of RAO's posters know you to be?

Lies and attempts to disguise personal attacks on Powell as "poetic licensen"
duly noted.

Lack of creativity in newest lies also noted.

The term is generally understood by most audio
hobbyists and audio writers doing reviews.

As if it takes PhD to discect the word into its component parts.

Most PhD's don't discect at all. In fact, they laugh at grammatical and
typographical errors in the same sentence made by chronic pathological liars.

Besides, you don't believe I have a PhD or am a health professional, since you
are serious deluded and in need of psychiatric treatment. My attornies are
eagerly waiting for you to contact the authorities to arrest the Dr. Richman
impersonator on RAO. I'd suggest you bring along the proven plagiarist, Howard
Ferstler, as a "corroborating witness".

Just as macrodynamics
refer to relatively gross and easily heard differences between the
loudest and softest passages in a piece of music, microdynamics refer
to relatively small differences in level between passages of music in
which volume differences from note to note are harder to discern.

Once upon a time known as sonic detail.

Actually, only in your mind and not in that of current audio hobbyists and
writers that are willing to tolerate individual preferences - unlike yourself,
of course.

Most non anti-tube, anti-vinyl, pro-subjective-opinion audio hobbyists and
writers, unlike digital & SS bigot Krueger, have and still do consider sonic
detail to be an indication of the ability of a system to reveal "details", not
minor volume changes when presenting musical material. Since Krueger's
listening may well be limited to organ music and/or test tones, his frame of
reference is quite limited. Sonic details for those not devoted to sliming
people who have individual preferences they wish to discuss consider "sonic
detail" to include the ability of a system to clearly identify and
reveal....... "details" - i.e. the sounds, usually distinguishable by timbre
and or frequency range of different musical instruments within an ensemble. Or
within a choral group, the distinct sounds of different vocalists, or at the
very least, in large groups (e.g. Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Robert Shaw Chorale,
etc.) the 4- or 6-part harmonies/voices involved in a particular musical work.
None of this has anything particularly to do with small changes in volume
level.

Also, evaluation of loudspeakers generally includes listening to how
well a given product reproduces both male and female voices. As
Powell correctly points out, some audio systems, taken as a whole,
are simply much better than others at enabling listeners to
understand what the singers are saying.

Next to motherhood, I appreciate apple pie the most.

A rather bizarre non sequitur. Needless to say, totally irrelevant and
unrelated to anything previously posted. Further evidence of thought disorder,
perhaps?

None of this is considered unusual except to radical
anti-subjective-opinion, anti-individual-preference zealots who
discount almost everything that can't be accounted for by their
specifications uber alles preconceptions.

A little paranoid about technology, eh Bruce?

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you, Arny? Note that
aniti-subjective-opinion and anti-individual-preference bigotry as indicated in
your intolerant claims has nothing whatsoever to do with modern or classic
technology. Your trashing of many RAO posters who happen to prefer products
that you don't is ample evidence of your bigotry and inability to engage in
rational conversation with those whose opinion differ from yours.

Perhaps if you'd modernize
your listening environments a bit you'd feel better about modern technology.

Apparently you're also suffering from visual as well as auditory
hnallucinations. So since you're now claiming to know about my listening
environment, kindly share with us the visions and/or voices in your head that
have described it to us.

This should be entertaining - and highly diagnostic of your lack of contact
with reality as well.

Mind-reading attempts of yours continually provide more evidence that you're
delusional.

Needless to say, for those
bigots, even the reading of a subjective review or discussion of
individual preferences would be anathema.

Including the preference that is oh-so-close to Richman's heart - the
preference for music with audible noise and distortion added.

Prove it, delusional mind-reader Krueger.

Obviously Krueger knows absolutely nothing about my audio system and is simply
lying, as he generally does, about what he thinks he can hear. All that is
known for certain about his latest blarney is the following: (1) He's never
heard or measured the components in my audio system, (2) He has no evidence
that I even *have* an audio system or prefer one since he thinks an impostor is
posihng as Dr. Bruce J.Richman, (3) he has repeatedly claimed in his anti-tube,
anti-vinyl ranting and raving that these products produce audible noise and
distortion, yet he has presented no proof to substantiate his claims.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Obviously Krueger knows absolutely nothing about my audio system

(1) He's never heard or measured the components in my
audio system,

If as Richman says, I know absolutlely nothing about his audio system, does
that mean that he changed it all since the last time he posted anything
about it?

(2) He has no evidence that I even *have* an audio
system or prefer one since he thinks an impostor is posihng as Dr.
Bruce J.Richman,

Notice that Richman thinks that he knows exactly what I am thinking,

(3) he has repeatedly claimed in his anti-tube,
anti-vinyl ranting and raving that these products produce audible
noise and distortion, yet he has presented no proof to substantiate
his claims.

This would be a false claim, since I have provided considerable evidence to
this group that all vinyl and some tubed equipment has audible noise and
distortion. Besides, who but a raving loony would claim that vinyl never has
any audible noise? That is in essence, what Richman is claiming here.

dave weil

wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

It's like accusing someone who shows so many symptoms of, well never mind.

Too late. I already have plenty of examples.

Besides, Dr. Richman might have said exactly the same thing. And he's
an expert. Does this mean that you are a drug expert? Is it from
personal experience, because it's clear that you don't have formal
training in that area. If it's the former, then perhaps that's an
answer to your belligerant and obnoxious behavior on this group.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

It's like accusing someone who shows so many symptoms of, well never
mind.

Too late. I already have plenty of examples.

Besides, Dr. Richman might have said exactly the same thing. And he's
an expert.

No, he just says that he's an expert.

Does this mean that you are a drug expert?

I'm as much as an expert as one gets signing potheads out of the MP's little
room with bars about 4 decades ago.

Is it from personal experience, because it's clear that you don't have

formal
training in that area.

Weil, if it's so obvious that even a washed-up hack like Richman notices it,
what do I have to do with your problems?

If it's the former, then perhaps that's an
answer to your belligerant and obnoxious behavior on this group.

It only seems that way to you Weil because you are demonstrably paranoid
about your little, errr habit.

But if you're an innocent man Weil, just tell us how you've never taken any
illegeal drug at any time in your life.

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

Or calling somebody he's never met a "counterfeit health professional"?
(Which is the equivalent of accusing them of committing a crime).

In both cases, chronic compulsive pathological liar (not a crime) Krueger has
accused people on RAO of committing crimes that could trigger arrest. He's
also accused an inidentified person with impersonating a licensed psychologist
named Dr. Bruce J. Richman on RAO.
He has provided no evidence to support any of these demonstrably false and
libelous claims.

Bruce J.Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)
Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

It's like accusing someone who shows so many symptoms of, well never mind.

Krueger is now pretending to be an expert on substance abuse. Who knows,
perhaps *he's" the imaginary impersonator that he thinks is playing roles on
RAO !!

ROFLMAO !!!!

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida0
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Krueger is now pretending to be an expert on substance abuse.

Not at all. Just someone who can notice that which is pretty obvious.

dave weil

wrote:

[...]

As if you'd believe it.

BTW, what happened to your spellchecker. Is it lying to you again?
dave weil

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:40:19 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Krueger is now pretending to be an expert on substance abuse.

Not at all. Just someone who can notice that which is pretty obvious.

No, actually you just parrot Greg Singh. I'm sure you're proud of
that.
Arny Krueger

news

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for dodging a simple question that would put an end to this issue.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Krueger is now pretending to be an expert on substance abuse.

Not at all. Just someone who can notice that which is pretty obvious.

No, actually you just parrot Greg Singh.

Greg recently said you were a druggie?

I'm sure you're proud of that.

Where did that happen?