Bentley Bear

Default New Deck Typical outputs

A relatively easy question. Most new decks like the Alpine MP3 player on
crutchfields website show only pre-amp outputs, can it be assumed that most
decks will still come with the standard "speaker wire" harness. They just
don't advertise these outputs as they are un-desireable?

Gravity

They don't advertise them because they are assumed to be there. If a deck
says 50x4 thats what they mean. If it doesn't have the speaker level outs,
they won't have a power rating.

:-D I just cut the cheese!
"Bentley Bear" wrote in message
. net...
A relatively easy question. Most new decks like the Alpine MP3 player on
crutchfields website show only pre-amp outputs, can it be assumed that

most
decks will still come with the standard "speaker wire" harness. They just
don't advertise these outputs as they are un-desireable?

Bentley Bear

Thanks for clarifying that, and I'm glad I asked as I went back to
crutchfield and sure enough some decks come with pre-outs only.... I'm a
little rusty at this if you cant tell... thanks
"Gravity" wrote in message
They don't advertise them because they are assumed to be there. If a deck
says 50x4 thats what they mean. If it doesn't have the speaker level outs,
they won't have a power rating.

:-D I just cut the cheese!
"Bentley Bear" wrote in message
. net...
A relatively easy question. Most new decks like the Alpine MP3 player on
crutchfields website show only pre-amp outputs, can it be assumed that

most
decks will still come with the standard "speaker wire" harness. They

just
don't advertise these outputs as they are un-desireable?

Bentley Bear

Yes actually he is the bear from crystal castles, I usually hang out on the
rec.games.video.arcade.collecting group and hence the name. i also own a
crystal castles. I'm conviced the programmer was on mushrooms or some kind
of psyhicdelic.

"Gravity" wrote in message
They don't advertise them because they are assumed to be there. If a

deck
says 50x4 thats what they mean. If it doesn't have the speaker level

outs,
they won't have a power rating.

:-D I just cut the cheese!
"Bentley Bear" wrote in message
. net...
A relatively easy question. Most new decks like the Alpine MP3

player on
crutchfields website show only pre-amp outputs, can it be assumed

that
most
decks will still come with the standard "speaker wire" harness.

They
just
don't advertise these outputs as they are un-desireable?

Jason Whorton

OK, I was thinking that was the bear's name. I have that game on the
Atari 2600. Congratulations on having an arcade Crystal Castles. That
is nice!

Thank you,
Jason Whorton