Ge0

Default Geo's garage sale - Good stuff for cheap!

I have the following items for sale. I have accumulated a lot of stuff over
the last few years that I thought I would need but never used, or just plain
need to get out of the way. Trying to scrounge up cash towoards my Alpine
F1 system (CDA-7990 and PXA-H900).

I have pictures of everything so ask to see them if you are interested.

Also, I'm more interested in money than trades at this time (unless you have
a CDA-7990 or PXA-900 of course). Please don't ask if I'll trade your Boss
Audio 15's for some of my gear. Prices are somewhat negotiable.
I THINK I'm being fair. If interested in anything be willing to pay what
I'm asking.

All prices do not include shipping, shipping will be calculated and added
separately.

Clarion DRX6475 CD head unit with matching 6 disc changer - includes direct
connection cable between changer and head unit, wireless remotes, FM
modulator (in case you want to use changer with other radio), original box
and papers for head, original papers for changer. This system was used for
about 1 year and then shelved after I got the DENON system. It's in
excellent shape and functions flawlessly. Cool looking display for night
time entertainment. My wife thought it looked weird so she didn't want it.
ASKING $150

Alpine 7903 CD head unit - Old trusty standard. No thrills but excellent
sounding. It shows a little wear. Also, once in a while the CD will not
eject smoothly and you have to hoax it out. No manuals, boxes etc. Buy
it for something to mount in your boat, in your room, or on your moped.
Hey, it's cheap enough and it works!!!
ASKING $40.

Sony PBD-V30 portable DVD player - received as a trade for repair services.
I've never used it and probably never will. Functioned OK when I got it but
pulled it out of storage a few weeks ago and now it won't track properly.
Probably needs a lens cleaning. Selling AS IS with the DVD player itself
and 120VAC wall adaptor. Supposedly these things had batteries for true por
table operation. I did not receive batteries with it and do not have any
now. Can buy these from Sony if you need them. Unit is in good shape. Has
a few scratches from being mounted in a vehicle. No broken pieces that I
can tell. If you want to buy this ridiculously cheap and pay Sony to do a
tune up on it, it would be a nice little unit to have.
ASKING $30.

Phoenix Gold TBAT2 - Balanced line driver. NEW IN BOX. White in color.
Purchased this a few years ago thinking I wanted a balanced system. Ended
up going optical instead. Never opened or used this sucker.
ASKING $60

Kicker x3i active crossover - 18db/octave filters. Front input has variable
high pass. Rear input has separate high pass and lowpass (subwoofer out)
sections. Front and rear inputs can be tied together for two independently
adjustable high pass sections and another independent low pass section. All
outputs have independent level controls. Crossover is in great shape. The
silkscreen text has flaked off here and there but everything is still pretty
looking and legible.
ASKING $50

PPI DPX-222 active crossover - Very similar to the kicker unit. One set of
inputs, three sets of outputs (high pass1, highpass2, subwoofer out). High
pass sections are 12db/octave, low pass sub out is 18db/octave. Crossover
points all independently adjustable. Unit is in great shape. Some minor
scrapes from installation. Functions perfectly.
ASKING $40

Audiocontrol Four.1 preamp / EQ - another item I received as a trade,
thought I'd use it for sure, but never installed it permanently. Works like
a champ. A few small blemishes (small scratches and rub marks) on the top
and sides of the unit from being mounted in my vehicle. Face plate in
perfect condition except for dust that has collected on it over the last few
months. No boxes, paperwork, etc... Just the unit and removable power
connector. That's all you need though...
ASKING $100

a/d/s/ 450MX 4 channel amplifier - was a damn nice amp in its time, IMO
still is. 50Wx4, many bridging and x-over options. Can not say this is in
excellent cosmetic condition due to a few blemishes. Has patches on the
heat sink where paint chipped off. Covered these up with a black marker but
it does not look right. Can easily remove the black ink with some paint
thinner if you don't like my work. I purchased his amp a few years ago and
had to repair it since one channel was dead. I rebuilt this amp with little
effort and it runs like a champ now. Amp is fully functional and 100% bench
and in-vehicle tested.
ASKING $120

Kicker ZR240 2 channel amplifier - I'm not going to go over the specs here.
You can find this at Kickers website. Amp easily exceeds its ratings. In
excellent cosmetic condition. I purchased a palette full of parts
(populated circuit boards, heat sinks, misc hardware) and assembled this amp
myself. Amp functions flawlessly. Meets manufactures specs 100%. Passes
full set of lab tests and a minimum of 2 days in vehicle testing. Same as
any other ZR240 you would find on the market only runs cooler due to thermal
management modification I made. Will provide 30 day parts and labor
warranty against failure. Amp does not come with end caps, box, or manuals
(will provide electronically).
ASKING $100 with no crossover module or $125 with new SWX 24db/octave module
installed.

Kicker ZX460 4 channel amplifiers - I'm not going to go over the specs here.
You can find this at Kickers website. Amps easily exceed their ratings.
Cosmetic condition varies from great (have one amp with older style heat
sink and some scratches) to excellent. I purchased a palette full of parts
(populated circuit boards, heat sinks, misc hardware) and assembled these
amps myself. Amps function flawlessly. Meet manufactures specs 100%. Pass
full set of lab tests and a minimum of 2 days in vehicle testing. Same as
any other ZX460's you would find on the market only run cooler due to
thermal management modification I made. Will provide 30 day parts and labor
warranty against failure. Amps do not come with end caps, box, or manuals
(will provide electronically).
ASKING $120ea with no crossover module or $145 with new SWX 24db/octave
module installed.
Have 4 of these amplifiers.

Kicker ZR1000 2 channel amplifiers - I'm not going to go over the specs
here. You can find this at Kickers website. Amps easily exceed their
ratings. These things are behemoths. They deliver between 1300 and 1400W
into a 4 ohm bridged load. The amps are mounted in the older style BBQ
grill looking chassis (brushed aluminum on top). In pretty good shape
except each one of them has one or two broken mounting feet. I fabricated
new ones that hold the amps down fine but they still don't look perfect.
Also, the ZR1000 logo on the plastic end caps might be missing due to not
having enough of the ZR1000 end pieces (had XS100 instead but amps have
ZR1000 electronics). Again, these are builds from the palette full of
parts (populated circuit boards, heat sinks, misc hardware) I purchased and
assembled the amps myself. Amps functions flawlessly. Meet manufactures
specs 100%. Pass full set of lab tests and a minimum of 2 days in vehicle
testing. Same as any ZR1000's you would find on the market only run cooler
due to thermal management modification I made. Will provide 30 day parts
and labor warranty against failure. Amps do not come with end caps, box, or
manuals (will provide electronically).
ASKING $225ea with no crossover module or $250ea with new SWX 24db/octave
crossover module installed.
Have 4 of these amplifiers.

Kicker DX700 2 channel amplifiers - I'm not going to go over the specs
here. You can find this at Kickers website. Amps easily exceed their
ratings. Amps are in excellent shape. These were fully built amplifiers
from the palette full of parts (populated circuit boards, heat sinks, misc
hardware) I purchased. All I had to do was make new bottom cover plates
since the originals were missing. Amps functions flawlessly. Meet
manufactures specs 100%. Pass full set of lab tests and a minimum of 2 days
in vehicle testing. Same as any ZR1000's you would find on the market only
run cooler due to thermal management modification I made. Will provide 30
day parts and labor warranty against failure. Amps do not come with end
caps, box, or manuals (will provide electronically).
ASKING $210ea with new SWX 24db/octave crossover module installed.
Have 2 of these amplifiers left, and a third one in sale pending.

Sherwood SCP-1002BP 4 channel amp - not my first choice in high fidelity but
gets the job done in a modest system. 45Wx4 and bridgeable. No box,
manuals, etc... Just the amp. It's cheap and functional. Buy it to
complement the 7903 head unit.
ASKING $40

Old School PPI 2150 - Received amp as a trade. Tested it but never
installed it long term. Functions fine. Great condition except the PPI
logo was removed from the top of the amp since the previous owner did not
like it (whatever, I've seen people do goofier things...) Amp rated for
150Wch peak, 75Wch RMS. Testing shows it does just that. Priced to sell
ASKING $60

Kenwood KAC-823 Amplifiers - Received amps as a trade but never used
them. 4x50W into 4 ohm, 4x100W into 2 ohm or 2x200W into 4 ohm brideged.
Has built in crossover. Amps in great shape. Can't call them excellent
because
of a few scratches here and there but not beat up by any means.
Have 3 of these amps. Looking to sell all three for $180 but will sell
individually
for $75ea.

Sony XM-220 stereo amp - Small amp rated at 20Wchx2. Has some scratches
and rub marks but no dents or dings. Ain't pretty but easy enough to tuck
away
and hide since it's so small. Used this amp to drive an auxilary set of
A-pillar
mounted tweeters for the last 4 years. Still functions like new.
Asking $25

Crystal CMP10 subwoofer - (designed and built by TC sounds, not the new
Korean substitute) I ran a set of CMP10's for over a year mounted inverted
(I liked the pretty magnets). The best thing about them is that they have
a large XMAX and can be mounted in an extremely small enclosure. Had mine
mounted in .35cu/ft of air each. One sub stopped working for no reason one
day. The 30lb magnet on it had shifted and pinched the voice coil. I found
out the bolts that hold the magnet in place were loose from the factory.
The voice coil is still good but cone cannot move freely. Crystal says they
can fix this for a fee but I was not interested. They ****ed me off. I
thought it should be covered under warranty. The other sub still runs like
a champ. It's retaining bolts are fine. If you buy the working one I'll
give you the broken one to do with what you may (Have it repaired, use it as
a passive radiator, use it as a boat anchor, etc.) as long as you are
willing to pay the shipping for it. These things are heavy and shipping
will not be cheap. Have original boxes, paperwork, and packaging.
Asking $80

Write me at if you have questions.

Thanks,

Ge0
TeamAMP #4 - tech whiz type of guy
Low cost car stereo equipment repair/ modification
Contact me for advice or a quote.
Always interested in buying dead equipment too.
Looking for answers on car stereo topics?
www.mobileaudio.com
www.teamrocs.com
http://go.to/bcae/
Geo uses:
Main Stage = a/d/s/ 336is.2
Rear fill = a/d/s/ 335is.2
Subs = Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24
Head unit = Denon DCT-1000R
Processor 1 = Orion DEQ30
Processor 2 = Tubedriver LDX-23 3-way x-over
Processor 3 = Ge0 brewed digital time delay
Sub Amp = a/d/s/ P4100.2
Main & rear fill amp = a/d/s/ P840.2
Interconnects = Streetwires ZN2.0, custom balanced and optical cabling
Power distribution = Streetwires
Ge0 rides Ventanna and GT MTB's
Bikes built from deals at WWW.MTBREVIEW.COM