Posted to rec.audio.tech
Carlos[_2_] Carlos[_2_] is offline

Default FR ripple due to port resonance

Hi all,

Some box simulation programs such as Unibox include the effects of the
port pipe resonances on the frequency response. I have a box
simulation spreadsheet that I made myself (based on one by Dick Pierce
that was around years ago) and would like to include this effect.
Could somebody point me to the required formulas or the AES paper
where they can be found?

Many thanks in advance,

Carlos