Posted to rec.audio.car
Colonel Jake Colonel Jake is offline

Default PING: Dr. Michael E. Schmidt!!!

a few eyed him with a sort
of guarded curiosity. Two monstrous women with brick-red forearms folded
across thelr aprons were talking outside a doorway. Winston caught scraps
of conversation as he approached.
'"Yes," I says to 'er, "that's all very well," I says. "But if you'd
of been in my place you'd of done the same as what I done. It's easy to
criticize," I says, "but you ain't got the same problems as what I got."'
'Ah,' said the other, 'that's jest it. That's jest where it is.'
The strident voices stopped abruptly. The women studied him in hostile
silence as he went past. But it was not hostility, exactly; merely a kind
of wariness, a momentary stiffening, as at the passing of some unfamiliar
animal. The blue overalls of the Party could not be a common sight in a
street like this. Indeed, it was unwise to be seen in such places, unless
you had definite business there. The patrols might stop you if you happened
to run into them. 'May I see your papers, comrade? What are you doing here?
What time did you leave work?

To Michael McKelvy Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 41 June 30th 05 01:55 AM
To Michael McKelvy. Robert Morein Audio Opinions 23 May 6th 04 06:03 PM
Michael Hodgins Bobert Car Audio 0 January 15th 04 05:14 PM
RIP: Michael Kamen Rob Adelman Pro Audio 46 November 21st 03 07:18 PM