Tim Williams

Default Trolls

Looks like they sense their utter demise, and are making one final,
hopeless thrust before they wither and die this year...

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Mark Harriss

Tim Williams wrote:

Looks like they sense their utter demise, and are making one final,
hopeless thrust before they wither and die this year...

Tim

Hi Tim,
What I find funny is their own view of themselves
as prophets ( prophylactics more likely), authorities and just plain old
misunderstood and ahead of their time genius's (genii?).

Kind of reminds me of the person at high school who told the
teacher about the smokers in the boy's toilets.

Mark
Shiva

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
Looks like they sense their utter demise, and are making one final,
hopeless thrust before they wither and die this year...

Tim

He, you're right! I don't even bother readin', much less *posting*. And my
RDH4 is where [you punk]?
-Grumpy dim. (lookin' for an easy way to build a 70KV PS & a used Rentgen
toob...)
--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Mark Harriss

Shiva wrote:

-Grumpy dim. (lookin' for an easy way to build a 70KV PS & a used Rentgen
toob...)

There were some 70 KV X-ray transformers on Ebay
recently: just a big square frame C core transformer: they were
70 KV center tapped.

Mark

On-topic audio trolls. Peter B. Pro Audio 1 August 18th 04 12:18 AM
trolls again Choky Vacuum Tubes 11 November 20th 03 12:33 AM
trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 1 November 3rd 03 07:54 AM
Please don't feed the trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 3 October 10th 03 06:29 AM