Choky

Default trolls again

yo ppl;
I have (personally ) passion to feed the trolls just because that sport for
me is not serious matter.
but-I'm curious why some of ya Rodents are so sensitive ?
****in' Internet seems just spoiled ppl -all of a sudden words are too
precious,and other's opinion is soooo valuable........
'till is fun-it's OK
when isn't fun ,it is not OK.
Anybody here knows old comic book "TNT group" or "Alan Ford"?
btw-bro Pat-stop crying about 'net archives and statistics..........
that things will not be on your (or mine ) tombstone.
or you have balls,or you not have.
hehe,Andre have his in own mouth ,evidently.
mommy,mommy-Magnequest scum!
mommy mommy,Turner Mob!
mommy mommy , Sun shine at me!
mommy mommy ,they don't talk about me.......

(now I'm gonna crawl under my little rock, even if I'm sure that Psychotic
Midget will not read letter from my humbleness)

.................................................. ........................
Choky
Prodanovic Aleksandar
YU

"don't use force, "don't use force,
use a larger hammer" use a larger tube
- Choky and IST"
- ZM

Fred Nachbaur

Choky wrote:
yo ppl;
I have (personally ) passion to feed the trolls just because that sport for
me is not serious matter.
but-I'm curious why some of ya Rodents are so sensitive ?
****in' Internet seems just spoiled ppl -all of a sudden words are too
precious,and other's opinion is soooo valuable........

Well, for me it's not so much being too sensitive, it's simply having
better things to do, and better content to put into my mind and heart.
There's a quote in a Sherlock Holmes story, where Holmes compares the
mind to an attic, where things are stored. If you store a lot of junk
there, it leaves less room for the treasures.

Same way here, read a lot of junk, and you spend more of the day
thinking of junk.

'till is fun-it's OK
when isn't fun ,it is not OK.

Well, that's exactly it. For most people, it doesn't take long before
it's not fun anymore, and is just the same old boring sheet, over and
over again. For me it's not worth sifting through tons of sheet trying
to find the pearl that probably isn't even there.

[...]

Mandatory tube content: Once in awhile I find an album or CD that sounds
*worse* on a tube amp than on a run-of-the-mill solid state. Ran into
one of those this evening, Patty Smuth "Scandal" originally on vinyl,
ripped to CD. Sounds like average 80's rock/pop on my car stereo, but
sounds like overcompressed ****e on the tube stereo in the house.

Hey, maybe that's because it's overcompressed 80's ****e!

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Greg Pierce

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:48:31 +0000, the highly esteemed Fred Nachbaur
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

Mandatory tube content: Once in awhile I find an album or CD that sounds
*worse* on a tube amp than on a run-of-the-mill solid state. Ran into one
of those this evening, Patty Smuth "Scandal" originally on vinyl, ripped
to CD. Sounds like average 80's rock/pop on my car stereo, but sounds like
overcompressed ****e on the tube stereo in the house.

Hey, maybe that's because it's overcompressed 80's ****e!

Cheers,
Fred

Oh well - Goodbye to You is still a great song, even if the hamfisted
bozos at the controls screwed up the recording...
--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Ned Carlson

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:48:31 +0000, Fred Nachbaur wrote:
Well, for me it's not so much being too sensitive, it's simply having
better things to do, and better content to put into my mind and heart.
There's a quote in a Sherlock Holmes story, where Holmes compares the mind
to an attic, where things are stored. If you store a lot of junk there, it
leaves less room for the treasures.

I think Andre is going to show up on an infomercial next year,
something like this:

"Hi, I'm Andre Jute. My doctors said if I didn't get
treatment soon for my overinflated ego, pretty soon I'd have
no social life at all!

So I decided to undergo laproscopic cerebral bypass surgery
in order to combat chronic mental onanism.

Now I have friends again, the Irish Communications Authority
will let me have an internet connection, the orders of
protection have been rescinded, and now that I can get a visa
to visit countries other than Ireland, I can visit airports
without plainclothes security men following me around
and having me strip-searched! It's great!
Call 1-800-NOT-A-LOBOTOMY now for a free consultation!"

Mandatory tube content: Once in awhile I find an album or CD that sounds
*worse* on a tube amp than on a run-of-the-mill solid state. Ran into one
of those this evening, Patty Smuth "Scandal" originally on vinyl, ripped
to CD. Sounds like average 80's rock/pop on my car stereo, but sounds like
overcompressed ****e on the tube stereo in the house.

Hey, maybe that's because it's overcompressed 80's ****e!

They probably monitored the playback through a typical
crappy 1980's transistor home stereo. Or a car stereo
or a boombox.
I've heard of, and apparently it's fairly common
practice, for recording engineers to listen to mixes
through stuff like that, just to see what it sounds like.
Makes sense, it's the radio station managers who decide
what gets played...

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL USA
www.triodeelectronics.com

Choky

nothing better than old good ****ttteeee.......
with few ceeegaaars of MarryyyJaNe.... and glass of wine.
but I'm too old for that,or too smart-who knows.
just like old song from JT........
life is gooood!
and funny!
ps. with "sensitive" I meant on few Rodents who tried every now and then to
SERIOUSLY (not shouting) out**** Prick or Psychotic Midget.
ya can try this only with stubborn approach,not with intellect and real
arguments.
remember-we all tried this?
and-ya can try this only for fun,not seriously expecting any result.
besides-who with sane mind read every post from P and PM?
cheers to all Rodents!
.................................................. ........................

"Fred Nachbaur" wrote in message

Choky wrote:
[...]

Raymond Koonce

Fred Nachbaur wrote:
snip

Mandatory tube content: Once in awhile I find an album or CD that sounds
*worse* on a tube amp than on a run-of-the-mill solid state. Ran into
one of those this evening, Patty Smuth "Scandal" originally on vinyl,
ripped to CD. Sounds like average 80's rock/pop on my car stereo, but
sounds like overcompressed ****e on the tube stereo in the house.

Hey, maybe that's because it's overcompressed 80's ****e!

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred,

I have a Mamas and Papas CD that I can't listen to at home. It's all
treble, bright, harsh, no bottom end. Sounds fine in the Honda. Go
figger....

Raymond

Fred Nachbaur

Raymond Koonce wrote:

Fred Nachbaur wrote:
snip

Mandatory tube content: Once in awhile I find an album or CD that
sounds *worse* on a tube amp than on a run-of-the-mill solid state.
Ran into one of those this evening, Patty Smuth "Scandal" originally
on vinyl, ripped to CD. Sounds like average 80's rock/pop on my car
stereo, but sounds like overcompressed ****e on the tube stereo in the
house.

Hey, maybe that's because it's overcompressed 80's ****e!

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred,

I have a Mamas and Papas CD that I can't listen to at home. It's all
treble, bright, harsh, no bottom end. Sounds fine in the Honda. Go
figger....

Raymond

Yes! I remember that even "back then," they'd sound great on the 8-track
in the car, but lousy on a record in the living room. Abba's that way
also, though not as extreme.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Jon Yaeger

It'd sound even better on an 8 track in a Pinto . . . .

Ruud Broens

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
: It'd sound even better on an 8 track in a Pinto . . . .
::
Just made me wonder: anyone has a tube-car-fi system going ?
Cruisin',
Rudy

Fred Nachbaur

Ruud Broens wrote:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
: It'd sound even better on an 8 track in a Pinto . . . .
::
Just made me wonder: anyone has a tube-car-fi system going ?
Cruisin',
Rudy

Not enough room in my little wee mitsie-bitchy pickup.

Hey wait! I could use the entire box as a chassis!

Hm...

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Ruud Broens

"Fred Nachbaur" wrote in message
:
:
: Ruud Broens wrote:
:
: "Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
: ...
: : It'd sound even better on an 8 track in a Pinto . . . .
: ::
: Just made me wonder: anyone has a tube-car-fi system going ?
: Cruisin',
: Rudy
:
: Not enough room in my little wee mitsie-bitchy pickup.
:
: Hey wait! I could use the entire box as a chassis!
:
: Hm...

Don't worry, read it here on R.A.T., there's plenty
a car rubber something u can use to counter microphonics
Rudy

: Cheers,
: Fred
: --
: +--------------------------------------------+
: | Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
: | Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |
: +--------------------------------------------+
:

Raymond Koonce

Here's one: http://www.geocities.com/bobdanielak/caramp.html

Ruud Broens wrote:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
: It'd sound even better on an 8 track in a Pinto . . . .
::
Just made me wonder: anyone has a tube-car-fi system going ?
Cruisin',
Rudy

This Group is INFESTED WITH TROLLS!!! Raymond Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 06:08 PM
Ode to the trolls Browntimdc Audio Opinions 1 January 12th 04 07:38 PM
trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 1 November 3rd 03 07:54 AM
Please don't feed the trolls Don Vacuum Tubes 3 October 10th 03 06:29 AM