Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bob H. Bob H. is offline

Default "Deja vu" all over again...

I should have posted them. They're gone now. I'm condensing my toobie
shop into 1/3 the space, so a lot of stuff had to be compressed or
parted out. I've got my remaining classic stuff shoe-horned into
shelves. Between that, an extension, and a rental house restoration,
I've been away from DIY for almost a year, now. Back to it soon.
I do have a Bogen amp chassis if you'de like it. It is the heavy guage
screen cover type with a standard sized case. It's in the shed now.

cheers,
Bob H.

Engineer wrote:
Bob H. wrote:
Engineer wrote:
Thanks for the comments... pity about the Pioneer chasses.

Actually, the Pioneer chassis was so well built that I spent hours
stripping all the stuff off of it, and putting it and the cage on ebay
for a few bucks in order to avoid trashing it. All I got was one
deadbeat bidder. Hey, I tried...

BobH.

Bob,
Yes, they look so good that you can't trash them!
BTW, got any bits left? I'll pay the mailing... g
Very best.
Cheers,
Roger