Dennis

Default Getting jammed CDs out of a JVC KDHSH99

Hey all,

I mistakenly plopped in 2 CDs at once onto the tray of my JVC KDSH99
deck. It pulled them both in, and then went black. I don't see any
little hole for manually pushing the tray out (I took the faceplate
off) and it seems to be locked up tight. Does anyone have an idea on
how to safely open the tray and get those CDs out? The CDs are
totally expendable --it's the deck I want to save.

TIA,
Dennis