joshley

Default IK Multimedia support (T-RACKS)SUCKS BIG TIME!

I've bought their T-RACKS standalone PC Version about a year ago. This
software uses a "response challenge" protected method as like the
antares autotune. Recently, my computer was infected with virus and i
decided reformat my harddisk. As i've used up all my activation
codes(5 times), i've sent an email to their tech support requesting
for more. NO REPLY FROM THEM for about 3 weeks plus already. I've just
sent them my fourth email requesting for more code so that i can use
the t-rack software again(it perform in Demo Mode without the
activation code).
I've no problem with antares audio using the autotune, they have
excellent support. I really have to think twice to purchase any
software from IK Multimedia no matter how good they claimed their plug
is. **** service for IK MUlTIMEDIA, forumers please take
notes.....thanks for reading my "frustration".
John LeBlanc

"Tonehenge" wrote in message
. ..
Interesting....usually, no matter what the rationale, a whole lot of r.a.p.
denizens are down the throat of any reasoning to use pirated software...this
time; silence. I wonder if we are getting to used to this?

I sure as hell am not getting "used to it." I won't guess at anyone else's
reasoning for not piping up, but I can tell you what I did when I read the
pirated/cracked suggestion: I started writing the usual rip-a-new-one post, but
then I cancelled it.

I know I shouldn't have, but you know, sometimes I get to the point where I just
don't see wasting time, wasting bandwidth trying to set these assholes straight
anymore. The voice-in-the-wilderness crap gets old after a while.

John

LeBaron & Alrich

Bongolation wrote:

suggestions of theft snipped, with note that balls to stand up in
public are not attached to the suggestor

Personally, I don't see a lot in T-Racks anyway, but it's your choice.

Then maybe you ought to check out some Tonebarge tracks on the RAP
compilation CD's.

--
ha
joshley

Everyone yell at us to buy original, and this is what i get in return.
Why don't they just paste a warning label on the box and says
something like, "maximum installation of 5 times and subject to
approval by our technical support". So my USD$400 gone to the dustbin
just like that.
I try giving them a long distance call to their tech support, lines is
always busyin and ask me to leave message....and it's the same, no
reply from them. Waste my long distance call to them again. By the
way, i'm going to download a crack copy in kazaa, they force me to do
that, treat customer who buy original like ****!
****....