Rare Old Things

Default FA: Audiowerk2 Digital Production Kit NR

hope this is of interest

I'm selling a great Audiowerk2 Production Kit by emagic. It comes complete with
Digital Recording PCI card and all the super powerful sequencing and recording
software, audio compression, cd mastering etc. Included on the software CD are
Logic Audio Composer, but the card is compatible with a variety of other
recording softwares not included such as Cool Edit, Cake Walk, Acid etc. This
kit is both Mac and Windows 95/98 compatible. The whole kit is in mint
condition with original boxing, papers, audio cables etc. I used it for two
small recording projects (25hrs), but I no longer have a need for it. I found
it to be great for my creativity and easy to install, and get running right
away. I enjoyed working with it very much. It is an amazing piece of technology
bundled into one great production kit