Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Beauty and the Breakdown - BS Studios

Here is a shameless plug - anyone interested in hearing some of what
we've been up to lately can give a look / listen he

http://tinyurl.com/bg2ss

Sweet Noelle is pretty much done. The other two are a little more rough
around the edges.

bobs

Bob Smith
BS Studios
we organize chaos
http://www.bsstudios.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice

wrote in message
ups.com...
Here is a shameless plug - anyone interested in hearing some of what
we've been up to lately can give a look / listen he

http://tinyurl.com/bg2ss

Sweet Noelle is pretty much done. The other two are a little more rough
around the edges.

bobs

Bob Smith
BS Studios
we organize chaos
http://www.bsstudios.com

Sounding good Bob! Although while listening to it I can think of a lot of
things the drummer could of probably done better . . . . .

--
John L Rice
www.DeliriumFix.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

I dunno John, while hindsight can be 20-20, I think the drummer did a
darn good job given the circumstances.

bobs

Bob Smith
BS Studios