Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael

Default Ableton Live software question

Is there a way using Ableton's Live software to process each channel of
a stereo recording separately? I need to adjust the gain on the right
channel in order to produce a balanced CD. Right now when I unlink the
input signal in order to try and do this, the sound becomes mono rather
than left or right.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael

Outstanding!! This did the trick. I can adjust the levels (within a
db of each other) exactly the way I need them to be.

Thanks so much!

Ricky Hunt wrote:
"Michael" wrote in message
. net...

Is there a way using Ableton's Live software to process each channel of a
stereo recording separately? I need to adjust the gain on the right
channel in order to produce a balanced CD. Right now when I unlink the
input signal in order to try and do this, the sound becomes mono rather
than left or right.

If not you can use a VST plugin like this:
http://www.kellyindustries.com/stereo_tools.html

MP3 player with best hardware + software UI Bennett Haselton Tech 18 June 19th 04 11:57 PM
ableton live Matt Pro Audio 12 May 15th 04 03:26 AM
ableton live Matt Pro Audio 0 May 13th 04 10:23 PM
Newbie question: What software 2 use 4 recording 2 x AES/EBU (2xstereo) bERt General 0 January 26th 04 04:27 PM
Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop. Scott Elliott Birch General 17 July 7th 03 11:20 PM