Default No kidding guys !

Hi guys!

I could not believe it (I usually never pay attention to those kinds of
offers...), but I actually received my new ipod some days ago, so I
really encourage you to give it a try yourself !

Check out this great site that is giving away 100% free iPods,
including the last 20GB ipod that is worth 500 bucks - the one I was
able to choose ;-) !

It's a completely legitimate offer. It is funded by advertising. All
you have to do is to complete an online offer (I chose Blockbuster
online, it is just great! I really recommend that one) among a whole
list of offers, and refer 5 contacts. That's it!

Click here to join, or copy and paste it into your browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=17185515

Annia***