Req: MOTU 2408 mk II manual or a link to a site with a manual and setup disk

Old November 28th 03, 05:24 PM
DJ

Default Req: MOTU 2408 mk II manual or a link to a site with a manual and setup disk

I don't know why someone would throw away the manual to the 2408 mkII
and lose the setup disk but apparently this is what the dude I bought
this unit from did. Furthermore the only thing available on the MOTO
site is updated drivers, no manual or set-up info; great just great.
I could really use a hand here guys.

Thanks
Old November 28th 03, 07:54 PM
DJ

I was just after the manual to make sure I am hooked up properly.
I'm useing TRS from MACKIE 8 Bus OUT to the 2408 Analog IN then from
the 2408 Analog out to the first 8ch. of the MACKIE for monitoring.
Does this seem right?

Old November 29th 03, 05:39 PM
S O'Neill

DJ wrote:
> I was just after the manual to make sure I am hooked up properly.
> I'm useing TRS from MACKIE 8 Bus OUT to the 2408 Analog IN then from
> the 2408 Analog out to the first 8ch. of the MACKIE for monitoring.
> Does this seem right?

Sure. After you download the driver(s) you'll be able to set the 2408
to +4 dBu if you want.

Old November 29th 03, 06:14 PM
DJ

What? The 2408 is already at +4, you have to go in and move jumpers to
change that. Hell I'm not even asking about that.
Just wondering if there was a place to find a manual online.

Old November 29th 03, 06:36 PM
S O'Neill

Sorry, mkII. Easy now, no offense; I forgot. On the mk3 it's done in
software.